Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up in Calum's room. It was cold and the room was still quite dark. I looked over to the clock and saw that it was 5am. I turned over to face Calum but that was when I realised he wasn't there. I sat up looking around the dark room, I saw the open window and the curtain blowing gently from the breeze. I got out of bed and went over to the window, closing it and instantly feeling a little bit warmer. I walked over to the door and looked down the stairs, the light was on at the bottom. I walked down the stairs slowly and went into the living room. The kitchen light was on and I could hear shuffling of feet. I looked around the open door and saw Calum stood by the sink in just his boxers stirring a cup of coffee.

"You okay cal?" I asked making him jump. "Yeah I'm fine, I just couldn't sleep, my leg was hurting so I decided to get up" he said taking a sip of his coffee. I smiled at him and looked away. I still felt terrible for what had happened with Ash and I could tell that Cal was still annoyed with me. "Do you want a coffee?" He offered. "Umm yeah sure...thanks" I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He stumbled trying not to put much weight on his broken leg. He didn't react much to me hugging him he just carried on making my drink and occasionally taking a sip of his own. "I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear. He pulled away from me and turned to face me, taking my hands in his. He smiled at me but all it did was show how much I'd broken him. He could have died trying to save my life and I'd torn him a part. I could see the pain in his smile and the sadness in his eyes.

He walked out of the room leaving the freshly made coffee in front of me. I stood there in the empty kitchen staring out the window and the sun that was just rising. Tears began to fall and I kept reliving the moment Calum was hit in my mind. I fell to the floor and continued to floor the room with my tears.

A few minutes later Calum came back into the room and stopped at the door when he saw me on the floor. "Luke?....why are you crying?" He looked concerned. "I'm so sorry" I cried. Calum came and sat on the floor next to me wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and he wiped the tears from my face with his soft fingers before kissing my gently. "Come on, let's go back to bed, it's 5:28am" I nodded and pulled my self off of the floor.

I woke up a few hours later and Calum was gone again but it didn't worry me too much. I got up and put some clothes on. I made my way down stairs to find no one was there but there was a note on the kitchen table. I read it and it was from Calum: meet me near the park at 11am.

I looked at the time, it was 10:45am so I quickly got a drink and walked towards the park.

I got there at 11:02 and saw calum waiting for me at the gate. "What's going on?" I asked. "Well since we didn't celebrate your birthday I thought we could do something today instead? I hope you don't mind" I shook my head, of course I didn't mind. "Of course we can, what are we doing?"
"You'll have to wait and see" he said with a smirk.

We got the bus into town and we stopped near a small shop on the corner of a street. "Close your eyes luke, this is a surprise" I shut my eyes and held onto his arm. Calum wrapped a blindfold around my eyes. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked. "Three?" I guessed. "Nope, okay I believe you, now hold my hand and don't ask questions" I took his hand and he walked quickly guiding me through the streets eventually we arrived at where ever we were going and Calum stood behind me and took the blindfold off. I opened my eyes and we were at the cinema. I turned to Calum with a huge smile on my face. I loved going to the cinema, we had never been to the cinema together before and I'd wanted to for a while. "What are we watching?" I asked with excitement in my voice. "Me before you" he said. I jumped at him wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him for a few seconds, he pulled me close to him. As I pulled away he leaned forward and kissed me softly before smiling at me and taking my hand in his.

We sat in the cinema with our fingers entwined for the whole film. We shared a large bag of popcorn that Calum got for us.

After the film we walked out of the cinema still holding hands. "Do you want to go get the bus now?" I asked squeezing his hand. "Not yet, I have something else planned for us"
"What is it?" I said smiling and jump in up and down.
"Wait and see" Calum said smiling at me and kissing my cheek.

We walked for about 10 minutes before arriving at a restaurant that I'd never been to before. "M-my parents said that its really nice here" Calum said blushing and looking away. I smiled and took a seat opposite Calum. We ordered our food and ate while talking about past birthdays we had spent together but none of them were like this.

After an hour or so we left the restaurant and walked to the bus stop. The time was 5:16pm. "Do you want to stay at mine again? Or are you going to go home tonight?" Calum asked sounding like he wanted me to stay with him. "I'll stay with you if you don't mind?"
"Of course not" he said, his eyes lit up.

When we got back to Calum's we sat on his bed and cuddled up together with a bowl of crisps and a bottle of wine Calum had taken from down stairs. He poured some into a glass and passed it too me. Calum stood up and put on some music then climbed back onto the bed. "Happy birthday Lukey" he said leaning in to kiss me. Our lips pressed together over and over causing me to forget that I was holding a glass. My hand tipped and the drink spilt down my top and on my leg. I pulled away from him quickly. "Shit" I yelled "what's wrong? Did I do something?" Calum asked me looking very concerned. "No no, I just spilt my drink all down me that's all " I assured him giggling. He began to laugh at me before walking over to him wardrobe and pulling out some clothes for me to change into. "Wear these if you want" he threw me the clothes "thanks" I smiled at him standing up to change my clothes. I didn't bother going out the room, I trusted him not to look. I changed into Calum's clothes and walked back over to the bed. Calum grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me firmly. I kissed him back and pulled him closer to me, I wanted him. I couldn't tell if it was because of the alcohol or just the way he was kissing me but I wanted him so badly. I felt my self press against my jeans and I pushed my hips into Calum making him smirk and pull me into him again. He kissed my neck and rested his hands on my back. I pushed my fingers through his hair and pulled gently making him let out an involuntary moan. I felt Calum harden beneath me. I slid my hands down his body and pulled off his shirt, I threw it on the floor and he began to pull mine off too. He looked me in the eyes while pushing his hand against my jeans. "I love you" he gasped as I rubbed my hand along his hard dick. He pulled my jeans undone and pushed me down onto the bed before holding me firmly and moving his hand up and down quickly. Calum pulled away from me and dropped to his knees, he looked up at me and smiled, he put my dick in his mouth and began to move his head up and down on me. I moaned loudly and he sucked harder. I pulled his hair and gripped the sheets on the bed. I felt a sensation rise in my stomach and I let out a loud moan before releasing a white sticky liquid into his mouth. "Fuck" I yelled pushing his head on to me. Calum pulled away and looked up at me and winked. I was breathless and I wasn't finished with him yet. "Your turn" I said winking back at him. I stood up and pushed him on the bed taking his place on the floor. I took his dick in my mouth and pushed it down my throat harshly, I gagged but I still continued. I felt Calum push into me as he moaned. The room was full of Calum's moans and my name. After a while Calum jerked and moaned even louder, "Fuck, Luke" I felt a warm liquid hit the back of my throat and I didn't hesitate to swallow it. I stood up and laid on the bed next to cal wrapping my arms around his body. He was still breathing heavily and I could feel his heart beat pounding in his chest. We laid there for a while before falling asleep in each other's arms.