2

I wasn't going to update today but as always, you guys are convincing af with all your great feedback. Gahh. Kill me.

And this story already has more comments than votes like wow, thank you guys so much. ❤️

-

Lucky Blue. 💙

It's one thing to have to spend the school day seeing Lucky walking the halls looking oh so perfect, as usual

It's one thing to have to spend the school day seeing Lucky walking the halls looking oh so perfect, as usual. But it's a whole other story when Zayn has to stay after school with the teen for a whole hour, three times a week.

On this particular day though, Zayn is being tortured in a way he's never been tortured before. Lucky is sitting right beside Zayn due to the fact that he walked in late, a goofy smirk on his face and his hair way messier than it was that morning. It's pretty obvious why he is in such a current state. But that message doesn't seem to register because all Zayn can think about is how good he smells and how amazing his hair looks. It's embarrassing how his dick jumped at the first sight of Lucky.

Zayn tries to ignore his existence all together by keeping himself occupied by conversing with Niall. That doesn't go very well either because Lucky stops doing whatever he was doing— possibly flirting with the girl beside him— to turn and nudge Zayn's side.

He tried to act like he didn't feel it, but that became a little difficult when Lucky tapped his shoulder and whispers, "Zayn."

A chill runs down his spine at the cool breathe meeting the back of his neck, forcing the tiny hairs to rise.

Niall cocks a brow at him, and Zayn knows exactly what that brow means. Niall is going to try to work his Cupid magic if Zayn doesn't turn around and say something. So slowly, he begins to turn. His first view are those crystal blue eyes that gaze at him with such intensity Zayn thinks he might faint.

He swipes his tongue over his chap lips. "Y-yes?"

The response came out shaky, but at least he got a proper word out. This brings him to his second milestone. The first was being able to make direct eye contact with Lucky which he got through back in sophomore year.

"May I borrow a pen or pencil?" Lucky asks in a way that is so calm that Zayn envies him. There is no way he'd ever be able to say that many words to Lucky without wanting to throw up.

"Is that so?"

What?

"You said that out loud mate." Niall whispers from behind him.

Fuck.

Zayn doesn't even respond to that. He opens up his bag hastily and pulls out a handful of pens and pencils, putting them on display for Lucky to choose. His crush seems taken back and a little creeped out, but cautiously, he chose one from the bunch.