29

QUESTION: Who would play a better bad boy between Justin and Zayn?

*silently waits for everyone to pick Justin*

-

ANOTHA ONE: Who do you guys think tops in Larry? (Like which one do you prefer topping?)

I still can't choose.

And no I'm not making a Larry.

-

***Delena/Bamon rant ahead, so if you get easily offended by things that shouldn't be offensive or if you simply don't care, please skip.***

So apparently some of my readers are Delena shippers and uh...

No hate against you or anything, I just cannot deal with a majority of that fandom

Why? Because I've been called "ugly" and "a fucking dumbass" and "retarded" for saying I don't ship Delena by saying I ship Bamon and Stelena? AND I KNOW ITS NOT ONLY DELENA SHIPPERS, A LOT OF SHIPPERS DO IT IM AWARE. But Delena was addressed in the last chapter so ya feel why I'm talking about it here, yeah?

AGAIN, NOT EVERYONE IS AN ASSHOLE because a lot are actually so sweet and chill and AMAZAYN but a lot of Delena and Stydia shippers are just... mmm. Mainly Delena shippers because half of them are Nian shippers and think it's okay to attack Nikki Reed because Ian decided to marry her???????? L O L OKAY.

I mean, I'm not even gonna lie, I'm problematic af when it comes to defending my faves and OTP but I'm not one of those people who come at character A or B or tell others to kill themselves????? Liiikkee okay, only a fictional character mah damn.

And I'm not saying I can't associate with Delenas because they ship Delena. I'm friends with three Delena shippers, CLOSE FRIENDS. And honey, ship whatever you want. I'm just not with those shippers who have distasteful reactions against the other person their fave is shipped with. (i.e. Delena shippers disliking Bonnie or Stalia shippers coming at Lydia.)

Especially can't deal with Delena shippers who get spazzed out when I bring up Bamon which is what I ship. (Because I'm in love with Bonnie and everything Bonnie and Bonnie is the love of my life even though I wanted her to die for the first three seasons but we're over that now, ya feel me?)

Mmm, Bamon.