9

This chapter is dedicated to mah girl -boytoys . She's just great and she's my fave Internet buddy. ❤️ I hope you heal soon babes.

(Dedications will probably be a thing I do now.)

-

Another good ol' Zustin chapter ft. some angst (but not Zustin related angst) because why the fuck not?

I'm seeming to forget that this story is supposed to be like 20 chapters or less because of all the things I am suddenly planning. What's wrong with me guys?

Look at this angel though. ❤️

Zayn got to Justin's place at the same time Pattie Mallete was walking out the door

Zayn got to Justin's place at the same time Pattie Mallete was walking out the door. She gave him a confused look before some kind of realization seemed to have dawn over her and she started beaming.

"Zayn?"

"Good evening Ms.Mallete."

She launched forward, wrapping her arms around the teenager as if she hasn't seen him in years. Which, well, she hasn't actually.

Zayn gladly returned the hug, trying his best to not mess up her neat work clothes.

It felt like she hugged him for eternity, when really, it was probably two minutes at max. When she parted, a wide smile was still plastered on her face and the glint in her eyes was still there. Pattie just seemed so joyful, so happy about his presence.

"I haven't seen you in so long. My goodness, look at you!" The woman exclaimed. "I sometimes see you from a distance but man, you're so different up close. You've grown up so much. I always knew you'd turn out to be such a handsome man."

"Thank you," he said, "you haven't aged a year."

"Oh, you're just saying that."

"No, I mean it. You still look as beautiful as always." Zayn didn't want to come out too flirtatious, he was just being honest. If he wasn't gay, he would happily admit that Pattie was a MILF. Sure that's highly inappropriate but it's true. And Justin's dad was attractive as well. His whole family is blessed, it's depressing as hell.

"I haven't seen you around here in so long. Are you and Justin friends again?"

Zayn made a face, not one that could be seen as unpleasant but it definitely wasn't all that positive either. "Not quite. I'm tutoring him."

"Really? Well, thank God. His grades are disgraceful," said Pattie. "Goodness, he used to be so smart but somewhere along the way, he just stopped putting in effort. It's sad to see young adults wasting their lives away partying, smoking, drinking, having sex and all. It's even worse when it's your son."