33

I WAS ABOUT TO PULL THIS SICK JOKE AND SAY BOTTOM JUSTIN BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT BECAUSE IM SURE SO MANY OF YOU WOULD START LITERALLY CRYING SO HARD AND WOULD EXIT OUT IMMEDIATELY EVEN IF IT WAS JUST A JOKE SO I SAID NAH LEMME NOT BUT IT WOULDVE BEEN HILARIOUS

ANYWAYS SMUT FINALLY

PLS FORGIVE ME IF IT SUCKS ITS BEEN A WHILE OKAY BYE

Justin's hands were everywhere.

They were under Zayn's shirt, in Zayn's hair, across Zayn's neck, splayed against Zayn's hips, oh, and rubbing against the boner that was trapped beneath Zayn's jeans, of course.

"I really don't understand why you're still wearing anything." Justin rasped as he tried to pull the jacket off of Zayn's body, rather aggressively, may he add.

"Why does it matter? You're being pretty productive even with my layers blocking your way," said Zayn right before Justin began yanking at his outerwear. "Hey, hey! Slow down. This jacket isn't cheap."

Justin scoffed. "I should know since I bought it. You wore it for me, didn't you?"

"Well no shit Sherlock."

His boyfriend scrunched his brows. "Is that really the way to talk to the guy who's about to take your V card?"

It was Zayn's turn to give him a face, brows rising so far up they almost met his hairline. "Who said I was putting out?"

Justin backed away immediately, and what? No, no, no. Zayn did not want that.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. I am so sorry. I just— I assumed—" Justin began stressing, it was obvious in the way his hands became restless. "I am such an ass. Now you probably think I want you just for this, I don't. I really don't."

Zayn quirked a brow, which had the Canadian groaning.

"I said that wrong. I do! I mean, I do want this but I don't want you because I want this. Like I want you for more reasons than just sex. You're obviously, y'know, you, which means flawless and irresistible and I really want to get all over that... but I want to be with you for other reasons, reasons that are way more important than intercourse... and like, mouth stuff."

Zayn cracked a smile, because Justin was just too adorable, worrying about Zayn's feelings and all.

Justin took his hand and rubbed at Zayn's knuckles with his thumb. "What I mean is... I'd be willing to never have sex ever again if that's what you want, as long as I get to be with you."

Zayn held a hand over his heart as a soft smile graced his face. "Wow. I am touched. But don't worry, as much as I love irking you, I would never torture you like that. I was just pulling your leg."

"Seriously?"

Zayn bit his bottom lips to hold back on the smile that was threatening to split his face into two as he nodded. "Seriously."