13

Dedicated to _amor_inspira_ because she's sweet. 💙

-

You guys went nuts for that one shot idea, like I didn't even think anyone would be partially okay with it, lol. But I'm definitely going through with it. 😊

I don't get why you guys don't think Lucky can't be good??? He doesn't have to be a bad character for Zustin to be the endgame. I'm just sayin.

But LOOK AT JUSTIN'S JAWLINE GOODNESS.

"Oh my God." Zayn moaned as his lover began sucking at the pale skin of his neck.

He tilted his head back to expose more of his masked flesh, hands sinking into the soft bundle of hair atop the other man's head. A sly hand began trailing down his naked abdomen, fingers leaving a trail of delightful tingles. He arched up into the touch, mouth falling open as the hand traveled lower. He saw it coming, expected and was ready for the moment that same hand held onto the hem of his boxer briefs. The hand teased at the rim of Zayn's underwear, index finger dipping in only slightly to trail from side to side. Then all at once, it was gone as if it was never there. Zayn flinched at the snap sound that was made when his underwear was released, and the feeling as well. It didn't hurt. The only thing that hurt was the lack of attention his dick was receiving. It was torturous.

In a way, Zayn enjoyed it just as much as he loathed it. He always knew he wouldn't be one who was down for vanilla. He never liked the thought of whips and chains either but teasing, teasing he could deal with. Teasing he knew he would love.

"Just do it, please." Zayn whispered, not exactly sure what he was asking for, only aware of the fact that he just needed. He sounded desperate, he knew he did, but he was desperate.

A faint chuckle sounded into his ear, but the sound of his own heart beat washed the deep laugh away. Zayn bit at his bottom lip when the caressing hand came back. It arrived with a goal this time, pulling the waistband of his underwear up before sliding in.

The tight grip that the warm hand held on Zayn's member was contradicting to the soft touch, but pleasured him regardless.

"Oh." Zayn sighed in relief, head falling back into the plush pillows.

If heaven was a place on earth, this would definitely be it, plain and simple.

A pair of lips wrapped around his bottom lip and began sucking lightly as the hand began to stroke.

"Oh my god." Zayn gasped, the male's teeth now latching onto the flesh to tug.

He was beginning to ache for more, he wanted just about everything he could get which didn't seem like much of an issue since his lover would obviously give him anything he wanted.