8

***GUYS JUSTIN'S HAIR IS BROWN IN THIS FIC, that's why I added that bit of information about Zayn liking brunettes in the last chapter. Every time Justin had an outfit so far in this fic, his hair was always brown in the pictures. I thought you guys caught that bit of information. And when Justin asked "what brunettes have you liked?" he was basically asking Zayn if he's ever liked him. JUSTIN HAS BROWN HAIR.

-

This is Zayn's I'm Now A Bad Bitch outfit. Could've been better, but oh whale. I actually thought of putting a total badass picture but he had the buzzcut, not that I don't like the buzzcut but he doesn't have the buzzcut in this story so it wouldn't be a proper visual aid. You feel me?

I love how neat and classy he looks while the hair and the look in his eyes screams, "I'm here to fuck your daughter, Sir

I love how neat and classy he looks while the hair and the look in his eyes screams, "I'm here to fuck your daughter, Sir."

Justin's outfit is not even necessary here because this is a Zayn chapter. Justin will be part but it's a Zayn chapter regardless and only Zayn's outfit matters here.

I'm still hurting inside because I cannot wait for the prom chapter, and the sexy chapter that follows.

Let me stop talking now, LET ME STOP.

He's so beautiful. ❤️

Zayn knew he was never invisible

Zayn knew he was never invisible. He knew people were aware of his existence, and some may or may not have known his name. He was definitely the one in his group that people noticed the least but they were all aware of his presence, sometimes at least. Zayn knew that from the beginning, but none of that prior knowledge prepared him for all the looks he got while walking down the hall with his friends on Tuesday morning.

It didn't make sense to him, at all. The attention was making him beyond uncomfortable.

Before stepping into the building, Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry made it their mission to assure Zayn that he looked great. Zayn suspected that he looked good, better than usual. His friends thought that he looked amazing or "ama-Zayn" as Harry had put it. But Stratford High students seem to think he's some Greek God. It's either that or they think he looks ridiculous. But given the few seductive looks and smirks he's received so far, Zayn was pretty sure the first assumption is correct.