24

I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU GUYS ARE NOT GONNA TRY TO SIT HERE AND ACT ALL SURPRISED THAT IM GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL SAD AGAIN. COME ON DONT PLAY WITH ME.

WE ALL KNOW WHO I AM WE ALL KNOW MY GAME! YOU HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT THAT LITTLE ARGUMENT WAS THE ARGUMENT I WAS TALKING ABOUT?!!!!!! WHAT?! OKAY NO GOODNIGHT BC YOU HAVE ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP

I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT NOOOOO HONEY NO. LETS BE REAL.

This argument is important: Justin has already been deemed the bad guy due to what he's done, but remember when I said I was gonna make you guys hate Zayn? Yeah, I haven't forgotten. And when you guys finally hate Zayn, I will make you all love Lucky.

Now, to put your little Zustin hearts at ease this argument is NOWHERE NEAR as big as the one in Three A.M. If I'm being honest, no argument in any of my stories will ever top that. I really outdid myself in that story, gahdamn. But it will be pretty depressing and if you're a Justin stan, get them tissues ready girl.

AND GUYS THE FEEDBACK FROM LAST CHAPTER REALLY WARMED MY HEART AND MADE ME EXTREMELY HAPPY. I MEAN YOU GUYS MAKE ME HAPPY A LOT BUT I COULDNT STOP SMILING MY LOVELY LITTLE LOVES, THANK YOU. ❤️

BUT WOW LOOK AT HOW CUTE

canadian candy 🇨🇦zaynzaynzaynZAYNNNNNNZEEEANSWER MEI HAVE AN AMAZING PICK UP LINE I WANNA USE

canadian candy 🇨🇦
zayn
zayn
zayn
ZAYNNNNNN
ZEEE
ANSWER ME
I HAVE AN AMAZING PICK UP LINE I WANNA USE

Zayn glared down at the screen of his phone, which he was most definitely not supposed to be doing right now. He was supposed to be copying down notes for his upcoming finals, but Justin had other plans for him it seemed.

What do you want Justin? I'm in the middle of something.

canadian candy 🇨🇦
*gasps*
something more important than me

Yes, Justin.

canadian candy 🇨🇦
what could possibly be more important than me?

I could name a few things like, I don't know, the straw on the floor, the garbage bin, the pen in my hand, MY SCHOOL WORK.

canadian candy 🇨🇦
im hurt
*sobs and runs away crying*

Justin, what do you want?

canadian candy 🇨🇦
there are 20 letters in the alphabet right?

"You've got to be kidding me." Zayn mumbled under his breathe.

26 you dunce.

canadian candy 🇨🇦
oh right, i forgot u r a q t 😉

Zayn bit his lower lip to stop himself from either scoffing or laughing, he wasn't really sure which but his cheeks were in pain due to how hard he was suddenly smiling.