touch [zustin]

I can't stop and I won't stop. *sings*

"We should— we should really stop doing this

"We should— we should really stop doing this." Zayn uttered weakly, his voice not doing a single thing to support his suggestion.

It wasn't that easy to focus, let alone convince himself of what he was saying, when Justin was dressing his neck with chaste kisses as his hand worked on Zayn's belt buckle.

"That's what you said last time, yet here we are, again."

"Yeah, but I mean it this time. Ser— fucking shit," Zayn gasped as soon as Justin began massaging at his clothed member with one out of his two very talented hands, "please don't stop doing that."

Justin pulled away from his roommate's neck momentarily, only to smirk down at him with a quirked brow. "You were saying?"

"Shut up. I hate you."

At this, Justin rolled his eyes as he pushed himself off Zayn so the British man could sit up. "You and I both know you could never hate me. You've been telling me that you hate me for about fifteen years now, yet you're still my best friend."

"'Cause the dick too bomb." Zayn responded jokingly, despite the fact that it was no joke.

Justin was great at what he did, extraordinary.

"We only started hooking up last year, Zee. How do you explain the other fourteen years?"

"You probably drugged me." He concluded. "But enough of all that. Get on your knees, you owe me a blowjob."

"Your wish is my command." Justin purred, right before dropping to his knees.

-

In which two very close friends have a lot of sex and all is well until feelings slide their way into the mix.

-

I PROMISE THATS NOT THE OFFICIAL COVER OKAY? LIKE I WAS JUST LAZY AND PULLED SOMETHING OUTTA MY ASS. SORRYYYY.

This isn't the thing I've been working on by the way. This is an idea I came up with today and wanted to share with you guys to know what you all think????

I needed some calm, feel good, just chillax smutty Zustin with an unexpected BAM HA YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE HAPPY PLEASSJEJEEJ BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. But no seriously, it's a basic idea with a few of my own spins and that's as simple as it gets.

So what do you think?

AND I WANT NEW WATTY FRIENDS, so if you'd like to be friends w me (I'm terrible so I don't recommend it) you can slide in my PM and we can get to know each other. DONT TALK TO ME IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY PLS it gets awkward. And I don't even wanna know you exist if you don't like and know Dylan O'Brien. (Just kidding.)

BUT LESBE FRIENDS. ❤️