Chatper 7

Marinette's POV

I woke up the next day, still flustered about last night. I kissed Chat Noir twice! I landed face first onto my bed in complete embarrassment. But of course, an akuma had to ruin my moment of sorrow. I transformed and jumped off of my balcony. Once I found Chat, I got to get a good look at the akuma. It was a teenage girl, probably around the age of sixteen, with short hair and wearing a soccer uniform.

"I am Maman Football!" The girl screamed. Wait... Her name is soccer mom?

"Online, everyone made fun of my new haircut and told me I looked like a 'soccer mom'! So now I will curse everyone, and turn them into a soccer mom too!" She yelled as she held up a soccer ball. The soccer ball started shooting lasers, and whenever it hit someone they would turn into a soccer mom.

"The akuma must be in her soccer ball! Come on Chat, let's go!" I told him as we started to attack the akuma.

Chat extended his baton and made her trip, but she automatically stood back up. Maman Football junked away, and the chase began.

Chat and I chased her for about ten minutes before I decided to use my Lucky Charm.

"Lucky Charm!" I yelled. Then suddenly, a wig and a handheld mirror. I automatically knew what to do. I handed the mirror to Chat and told him what the plan was. I ran up to Maman Football and before she could react, jumped over her while securing the wig on her head. I backflipped and landing on the roof we were on. Then Chat placed the mirror in her hand and put it to her face. As she admired her 'new hair,' I snatched the soccer ball away from and Chat popped it with his baton. I cleansed the akuma and threw the lucky charms in the air. Everything was fixed, and the recently akumatized girl's hair became longer.

"Thank you so much Ladybug! I'm so sorry for doing damage to the city!" The girl said shyly.

"It's okay, everything was fixed. I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to go! Goodbye!" I said and jumped away.

3rd person POV

After the conversation with the girl, Ladybug noticed she was about to detransform. She went into a nearby alley, but unfortunately for her a certain cat had the same idea. Chat landed a few seconds after Ladybug did. They turned to face each other and were very surprised.

"Oh, sorry Ladybug, I'll go to a different place. I didn't mean to-" All of a sudden a bright light surrounded Ladybug and Chat had to look away. When he looked back, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"M-Marinette...?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Chat, I'm so sorry, I didn't want you to find out this way!"

Chat had to think for a moment, and after he did tears started flowing down his face.

"Marinette? You're Ladybug? This whole time... Were you faking your 'feelings' for me? Did you just pity me? Did you feel guilty for rejecting me, so you decided to make me feel better by lying to me and pretending you like me? What kind of... sick, horrible person... Would do that?" Chat said and looked up at Marinette. "I... I actually thought I had feelings for you. And I thought you had feelings for me, too. But I guess it was all just a big lie."

"N-no Chat that's not it..." Marinette said, tears started spilling from her own eyes. "Forget it, Marinette. I don't care anymore."

Marinette watched as Chat Noir jumped away, completely heartbroken. She slumped against the wall, tears still running down her face. She sat on the ground and put her head on the knees.

"Chat," Marinette said, but knew he wouldn't hear her. "I didn't fake anything. I really, really like you Chat, I just didn't know how to tell you. Please, come back."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making this chapter so short! Anyways, thank you so much for 900 reads! This is absolutely amazing! I just have a question, what do you think about my story? Should I add something? What should happen next? I love hearing your feedback, please comment, it means a lot! 💕