Cinq

» Just I little notice here that There will be a lot of time skips, I feel like I need to even out the story and make it exciting.

Shannon:

The day had came, where I have to move in with jack. I mentally feel tired, this past week was terrible as much as I wanted it to slow down it went by faster and caused much stress to build on my shoulders.

My engagement party is tomorrow and I still don't have a dress, I'm going over Lucy's house till after the party tomorrow and then me and jack will head over to our apartment.

*

I exit my car with my gym bag that i packed some clothes in, including my gym attire for the night that I'm staying at Lucy's.
I was about to knock on the door until Luke opened it.

"Oh hey Shannon." Luke smiles

"Hey Luke, how are you?" I ask

"I'm fine, how bout you?"

"Decent actually."

" we'll come in Lucy is just upstairs, she's coming down in a bit" Luke says grabbing his stuff.

"Okay, have a nice day at work." I smile and walk in.

I hear foot steps coming down the stairs I look up to see Lucy carrying a cardboard box that's covering her face."um...Lu what are you doing?"my right eyebrow arches.

"Oh hey Shan!" she waves behind the box as she steps the last step, I giggle and she comes to me and embrace me in her warm hugs. I love her warm hugs, makes me feel loved.
" why were you carrying a huge box around,Where you cleaning a room for me?" I ask and she nods smiling.

You see Lucy won't leave me do the cleaning in her house and in this situation she's cleaning a room for me for one night.

" Lu you didn't have to do this" I whine
"I did for my not little sissy anymore" she smiles
"You're only older by 2 months" I scoff.
" still older though" she smirks
I glare at her before walking to my room, I open the door to see the most beautiful decorated room. It was the same decor when we used to live together, before she got married.

The decor was simple but has a window above the bed where you could see the beautiful sunset sometimes

I place my bag and walk to the bed to lay down while I'm just thinking how my future will look like after a month, when I'm married, when it will be Mrs Johnson not Miss Bridge.

I hear a soft knock on the door," come in" I answer sitting up. Lucy comes in smiling warmly.

"Hey" she sits on the side of the bed

"Hey" I sigh

"I know that you are stressing out right now and I could tell by your behavior, you're usually all cheery and smiling all the time." She takes me between her arms and I can't help but feel tears at the brim of my eyes. " I don't want you all sad stressed out, I want to see that smile on your face again. One day you will look back and think that it's the best decision you ever made." She rubs my back.

"I just can't believe i don't have a say in this, and all of the wedding stuff is stressing me." I look up at her. "I just can't help not feeling like this. Will i ever love jack though or even learn to?" I look down at my lap.

"Look at me." Lucy demanded "do you love someone else? I'll talk to your parents about it if you do-" she rambles.

"Lucy calm down, i don't have feelings for anyone. I just can't get used to all this relationship stuff that easy it will take more time for me." I sigh deeply laying back down.

"Take as much time you want babe, i will even talk to jack about giving you time to think if you want."

"No,no that's fine I'll do it myself i need to woman up and face my own problems" i smile weakly

"Thats my bestfriend! Now how about we go dress shopping for tomorrow?" Lucy asks

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot lets go" i get up grabbing my purse and keys.

Comment.share.vote
Love you❤️