Sept

Shannon:
I wake up feeling an arm wrapped around my waist, I turn my head slightly to see jack on his phone taking snapchats.

I shuffle and turn around to face him, fluttering one eye open, i quickly close my eye and pretend im still asleep.

"I know you're awake, and good morning." He says locking his phone and placing it on the nightstand.
I sigh in defeat and slowly open one eye looking at jack.

Jack leans in and kisses my closed eye, i open my eye and close the other one. He keeps kissing my closed eye every time i close one; until he licked my eyelid instead.

"Eww! Jack what the hell" i laugh
"Well you weren't gonna open them so..."

I look at him and peel the covers off me and stand up.
Something flashes on my head and my eyes go wide.
"Whats wrong?" Jack says
"You aren't supposed to be here" i say looking at the clock; 10:45, 2 hours and 15 mins to get ready.

"If Lucy sees you here," i start panicking
Jack walks to me holding my arms
"Why are you all worked up about this?" He asks looking at me
"Because you need to get ready and so do i" i point at him.

"Oh yeah! I gotta go home babe see ya in like, 2 hours" he kisses my cheek putting his shirt and jeans on.
" yeah, i guess I'll see you in 2 hours" i say awkwardly. He flashes a toothy grin and opens the door me following behind.

We reach the door and jack turns to me and smiles.
"You know after this we're gonna live together" he cheerfully says
I chuckle and push him out the door.
"Go freshen up jack"

+

I look in the mirror and stand up.
"Woah, thanks Lu i look amazing " i hug her.

Right now I've spent 2 hours getting ready with a fan facing me so i don't sweat.

"All done, spin around" she smiles. I spin around and then face the mirror again.
"You look beautiful" she swoons

"Oh my gosh, lucy thank you so much" i hug her

"Welcome, now go outside and greet your guests." She stands by the door. We hook our arms together and walk through the corridor.

We rented a small venue just to celebrate, nothing special about the venue actually, just decorated in fancy decorations.

Me and lucy walk around to try and find my parents, once we spot them we walk to them, i put my hand on my mothers shoulder to try and balance myself in these really tall heels.

"Hello mother" i say in a British accent-well more like fail miserably.

She looks me up and down and smiles at me "do you like it?" I ask

"Oh, i love it darling." She replies  running her warm hands on my arm.
I spin once again in front of my mum and she smiles so widely.
"Look at my sweetheart growing" my mum says.

Well no shit i am growing

My dad comes behind my mum and smiles widely at me, i smile back.
"Wow, my babygirl is looking grown up and beautiful." He hugs me

"Mum, dad stop!" I whine covering my face. "You need to stop calling me these names, im like 22." I laugh

"Well you still my 5 year old babygirl in my eyes." My dad replies, i roll my eyes.

"Ok, whatever"

+

So my parents' plan was that i have to  say yes when jack proposes in front of everyone. As far as i know no one knows it's an arranged marriage.
I really didnt want this party to be honest, but what could i say with parents that are stubborn.

"Lucy, where's luke?" I ask
"Hes with Johnson and his friends." She responds. I nod my head walking around greeting everyone.

+

Everyone gathers around in a circle around me while i hear faint music playing in the background.
I look up to see Jack walking towards me with a smirk.

"Oh my god! Jack" my voice is above a whisper. this scene makes me break into tears, Its exactly how I imagined being proposed to.

My vision is blurry but when i blink away the tears; i see jack standing with white roses in front if me. My favourite type.

"Shannon i have loved you since we were young and i never will stop, you're the love of my life. You are the sun to my morning and the moon to my night and i love you more than words can describe, i want to spend the rest of my life with you.
So Shannon Elizabeth Bridge would you make me the happiest guy on earth and marry me?" Jack drops on one knee.

Oh my gosh i couldn't believe this is actually happening, yeah i know i said i hate jack in the start but now i think im falling for him.

"Oh my gosh! Jack that was the sweetest thing ever. Of course i'll marry you!" That was the only words that came out before jack wrapped his arms around me.

Oh my gosh, i think im falling for jack johnson!

»»»»»»

Dramatic ending, yh i know . But i hope you like it.

Comment.share.vote
Love you❤️
-nadz