Dix-sept

Shannon

"You're going to pay for what you did!" Angie grits. What the hell is wrong with her?!

She gets up and raises her hand, i was ready for that slap. I feel someone's presence, seeing that i closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes i see our manager. He stands tall in front of me, holding angie's wrist.

She looks like she saw a ghost. I wanna laugh but im trying to hold it in as much as possible.

"M-mr Wiliams" she stutters her voice is almost a whisper, me on the other hand is standing here looking at angie as she looked down.

"This is ridiculous!" Mr williams yells at angie, right now i feel so bad for her. When he gets angry he is scary. "This your last warning angie, next time i see you fighting with other employees don't think you'll be her anymore." He sternly states. Looking between us.

"I-im s-sorry mr williams-" he cut her off

"Don't apologies to me. Ms bridge is who you should apologise to,"

"Its ok mr williams, im fine lets just go get the work done." I say smoothing down my skirt and hair.

I don't usually call him that, only in front of employees. Even though we are friends.

I walk to his office, i gave them privacy because he was talking to her.

Meanwhile, he walks in with files in his hand and places them on his desk.

"Totally sorry for what she did." He apologises.

"No no no its fine Aaron, lets forget what happened." I smile

"So i had an email from the our manager and its basically says that i might move to another office in new york,"

"And what they requested was to put someone for this office here in California." Aaron sighs

"Well thats great new except the part that you will be moving." I smile weakly.

"I chose someone that i trust and think they would be the one for this place."he looks at me and smiles.

This is making me nervous for some odd reason.

"Honestly i couldn't leave this building to hands i don't trust,  so i chose you to be the new ceo." He announces making my eyes wide. "Seriously?" I ask turning towards him. He nods resting back on his chair.

I jump from my seat and go to hug him. Oh my gosh! Im going to be the owner of this building.

***

"Im back!" I shout across the house as I enter.

I don't hear any sound so i assume he is in the shower or not home.

I enter our room and find him sleeping, i walk towards his side to cover his upper body when he opens his eyes almost instantly as i touched the covers.

"Hello sleepy head" i greet sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Hi" he cheekily smiles, i have a feeling he has done something. I narrow my eye at him, "jack what did you do?"

"Why would you think I've done something?"

"Because you have a cheeky smile on your face, that makes you look like you did." I respond crossing my arms.

"Um- nothing, I promise i have done nothing bad." He grins at me.

Im starting to lean back and be my self once again in front of jack. Ever since last i saw him- which was senior year- i thought that he will move on and have a family by now.

However now that i think of it, im falling for jack all over again. All those years a part i have tried moving on but I couldn't because i don't feel the sparks i felt when i was with jack.
Its returning very slowly though.

***

"Jack! What do you want for dinner?" I come downstairs.

"Anything is fine." He replies

I sigh going through the cabinets trying to find any idea of what to cook. I don't know what to cook honestly! Thanksgiving is already on the way, and if im not prepared god knows what could happen.

First thing that popped in my mind was chicken enchiladas, god that sounds good right now.

***

"It smells so good in here what you making?" Jack strolls in the kitchen wrapping his arms around my waist. "Its a surprise." I turn around trying to take his arms off.

"When are you going to finish though? Im staving," he whines, still clinging onto me.

"Well if you stop clinging onto me, maybe it will be in front of you in half an hour."

"Baby dinner is ready" i call for jack, but i don't hear anything in return.

I walk out of the kitchen heading to the living room, he usually replies.

I see him laying across the couch sleeping. I go up to him kneeling down. He has been sleeping way too much lately and im starting to get worried.

Running my hand through his hair, i plant soft kisses onto his cheek. "You gotta get up and eat baby." I Softly tell him.

He opens his eyes and smiles before crashing his lips on mine. I pull away giggling

"What was that about?" I get up heading to the kitchen where i placed two plates full of food on the island. "Just because," he shrugs.

I shake my head grabbing two water bottles from the the fridge. Jack grins when gave him the bottle and stand beside him seeing if he likes it.

He moans as he takes a bite.
"Made a good choice when i chose to wife you up baby."

I gasp "you only want me for the food." I jokingly glare at him.

He picks my hand up "Not really, but for the endless love i have for you." He twirls me around, seeing as he sat on the stool and im standing beside him.

I kiss him going back to my stool and start eating.

»»»»»»»»

Got caught up with school sorry! Stupidly chose computing. Great!
I have school tomorrow and i don't wanna go. Ughh i want to run away anyone? ✌🏻️☄️

But there you go here is a chapter continuing from the last 💕

Wonder who loves chicken enchiladas? 😏 i know i do

I want chocolate too 🍫 😩