Vingt

****This for you girlll @lazygirl1823  i love youuu

(Big time skip!)

Shannon

"Are you ready?" My mum asks, as i take deep breaths.
"As ready as i'll ever be" i reply patting my dress.

You guessed it! Its the big day my wedding!

I always imagined myself in a dress, walking down the aisle with flower pedals on the floor.
Words cannot describe how happy i am at the moment.

This wedding is on the beach which makes me kind of relax and also a great view!

-

My dad walks in dressed in a black tux and silver tie, "ready sweet heart?" He asks as mum walks next to him. I nod looking at myself in the mirror one last time. Ok this is it, i thought ill never get married until god knows how long!

my mother looks at me, her eyes are pooling with tears. my lips form a slight pout as i am trying not to cry. "oh mum don't cry i'm not going anywhere i'm getting married." i tried stopping her from crying.

i walk towords my dad linking arms and standing in front of the entrance.

Thats it im going to go in there and im going to bust into tears- no! Im going in there because i love jack and want to spend my life with him.

I let out a deep breath as my dad looks down at me, " ready sweetheart?" He smiles. I nod fanning my face with my hand.

Stepping out of the my room and in front of the door my dad opens it revealing the breathtaking view of the sea and most importantly the man i still love.

-
Jack

Woah! Shannon is beautiful- scratch that she just took my breath away and i feel lucky so lucky to be here right at this moment.

Shannon start walking down the aisle as the music started playing at a low volume. Every step she took i would feel my heart slam.

Her hand is placed in my large ones and i give them a reassuring squeeze as they are shaking, swiping my thumb over them.

She finally looks up at me and i see her beautiful eyes that glisten from the reflection of the sun.

Here we go...

- (bc ya girl can't be asked to write about vows n shiii soz xx)

"...you may kiss the bride."

Pulling her arms towards me our lips smash together pouring every ounce of passion and love. I hear her let out a muffled giggle.

"I now introduce to you ladies and gentlemen Mr and Mrs Johnson." Everybody cheers standing up from their chairs.

I place a quick kiss on shannon's lips before helping her go down the three steps from the alter. She smiles holding onto her dress and my hand.

-

Shannon

The reception was at the shore still because the view would be amazing when the sun sets.

"Jack i need to go change into another dress and come back, okay?" He nods kissing my lips.

"Jack stop my feet are killing i need to take these heels off." I laugh going inside.

There was a cream coloured, skin tight dress that stops right above my knees laying on the bed with sandals at the foot of the bed.
My hair was down in curls previously but now i pulled it into a ponytail.

I re touch my makeup and take off my huge pearl necklace replacing it with another simple necklace.

I return back outside where most people got changed into outfits that they can be more comfortable in. Jack only took his suit jacket off and already with gilinsky and the other guys a beer in their hands.

"ay! Mrs Johnson is here" gilisnky shouts, i give him a look and squeeze between him and Lucy. 

"pass me a beer, please" i say shocking most on the table while making Nate grin wide popping open the bottle and passing in to me. "what! just because its my wedding day its not fair y'all get wasted while i don't" they all laugh except me who is chugging down the beer.

"slow down with the beer shan" jack chuckles. "i don't want a drunk Mrs johnson on our wedding ni-"

i place my index finger on his lips cutting him off, "stop that's cringy as fuck babe" just to clarify i'm tipsy.

"okay"he trails off still wrapping bis arm around my shoulder.

The rest of the night we danced and sang- more like screamed but it was a very amazing day.

-

-

-

-

right this is the long waited chapter - does that even make sense?-anyway took too long to write and its short im so sorryy ;(( 

love you guys so much

N.xx