Dix-neuf

Shannon

Its Christmas Eve and by all means that tomorrow is Christmas.

Me and jack were being lazy and didnt wrap the presents early, so here we are sitting in different rooms wrapping. How exciting.

--

After what felt like hours, i finished I don't know about jack but im done and im hungry.

I open the fridge to grab the strawberries because im feeling healthy.

"Hey" jack appears in the kitchen. "Hey, have you finished wrapping?" I ask, washing the strawberries

"Yeah, have you?" I nod, cutting up strawberries, going to the fridge once again to het yogurt .

Im i the only one that mixes strawberries and yogurt together?

I sit on one of the table chairs and eat while scrolling through in my phone.

"Babe im ordering Chinese do you want anything?" Jack asks from the living room. "No im going to bed." I reply putting my bowl in the washer.

I walk out the kitchen heading to my room, "no goodnight kisses?" Jack pouts

Giggling I walk back and peck his lips and head to the room. "Goodnight shannon!" He shouts after i get comfortable in the bed. "Goodnight!" I shout back.

Christmas is tomorrow yay!

--next morning--

Jack

The sunlight wakes me up yet it doesn't for shannon, she usually wakes up first.

Realisation hit me that today's Christmas. I wouldn't say that our first Christmas together, because our first was back in highschool.

--

As im flipping the pancake;as every morning begins. Shannon comes strolling in the kitchen in her sleep attire while tying up her hair.

"Merry Christmas sleeping princess" i smile sliding the plate of bacon, pancakes and hasbrown.

She laughs picking up her utensils, "was that supposed to rhyme? And merry Christmas my love." She pecks my cheek continuing to eat.

"So whats the plan today?" Shannon asks after we finish our breakfast,
"Going over my parents house for the night." She nods going back to washing the dishes.

I take the dishes from her hands, "don't worry hun ill finish them, you deserve a day to relax." I kiss her neck softly as im behind her.
"Thank you baby." She kisses my lips lightly, "for breakfast too." She smiles stalking off to get ready.

--

"We're done loading the presents."

I start the car backing out and driving off to my parents house.

The ride there was in peaceful quiet, only music is heard.

Shortly, we arrive unloading stuff into the house, "need any help?" Shannon asks me and our dads. "No babe" i kiss her lips softly grabbing her hand.

"Time to open Christmas presents!" I shout, "oh baby i got you this." I hand shannon a bag.

"It's gorgeous jack" she admires the rose gold ring I bought for her from pandora. It was the main present and the other is basically clothes and other girl stuff. I mean i don't pacifically know what girls love.

She hands me a box also, that contains a car keys for a range rover sport. I look at her in shock, " you seriously bought this for me?" She nods smirking. "You really shouldn't have with all the other presents." I bring her on my lap.

"Well you said that the car you had was getting fixed a lot lately so why can't i gift my sweet nearly husband a new one" she smiles kissing my lips, i kiss back with so much force holding her back.

She giggles "our parents are here" i pull away hugging her waist, but after a while she gets up,
"Ill be in the kitchen" shannon whispers standing. I nod letting her hand go.

--

Shannon

"Are you excited for your wedding sweetie?" Jennifer asks passing me the plates to put on the table.
"I am, its just a bit of a stress here and there trying to finish some work and have a break." I sigh my mum comes in view with some mashed potatoes, "im sure you will get through it fine, you would look gorgeous in the dress." My mum coos. "Agreed" Jennifer agrees.

After preparing and placing all the food on the table it was time to have Christmas dinner, "the food is ready guys."

Oh did i mention that jacks brother Jeff came and visited, i didn't see him for a long time.

All of them get seated and i slide next jack after bringing the turkey, "Im so proud of how it turned out." I smile wildly at jack. "Not to mention that i was afraid of making the turkey every year and failing." I laugh. Jack laughs "stop, its not funny." He places his hand on my thigh.

--

Dinner was good and right now we're are on the verge of finishing tidying and washing up.

The sun has set and its pretty dark outside. "Im so tired" i yawn falling on the sofa next to jack
"We staying the night so lets go upstairs to my old room." He picks me up, even though im capable of walking my self. Not complaining though.

I did pack and over night bag with mine and jacks clothes, we changed and brushed our teeth, then sliding under the duvets cuddling and soon fall asleep.

I would say its the best Christmas so far.

-----------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎄🎄🎄 im probably early but its Christmas day here in England! Hope you get what you wished for.
Warm hugs and kisses from me to you guys for all the support. Xxxx❤💕 have a lovey day/ night/ afternoon or when never you reading this ❤❤

-nadz