Six

Shannon:
Me and Lucy spent 2 hours trying to find the perfect dress and I settled on a slick black dress.its absolutely gorgeous.

Im really tired i just wanna go slam my head on my pillow and fall into a deep relaxing sleep

Im really tired i just wanna go slam my head on my pillow and fall into a deep relaxing sleep. I have a big day tomorrow and I definitely don't wanna have black under my eyes.

+

"Lu! Im going to sleep you want anything?" I shout across the corridor in the house.

"No, im going to sleep as well. Luke doesn't come back until later!" She shouts back.

I open the bedroom door and drop the bags i have on the floor and head to the bathroom to take a shower.
I got a couple more things for tomorrow than I intended to but whatever.

Turning the warm water on filling the bath tub, i turn to the cupboard underneath the sink to pick a bath bomb. Lucy always keeps them in every  bathroom she has in her house.

I return back to the warm bath tub and dropping the bath bomb in before I strip out of my clothes and getting in the tub, i feel my muscles relax as the water hit my body.

Times like this where i sit and relax in the hot bath i think everything, about my life, work and even family.
Tomorrow is an important day, i will meet jacks bestfriends and family and i have to make a good impression. Also its where i have to sleep in the same bed as jack which is kinda weird because i don't usually sleep in the same bed with anyone, well a boy to be exact.

I spend about an hour relaxing, I notice my phone buzzing on the floor next to the bath tub, i pick it up and answer without checking who it is.

"Hello?" I say "hey babe" i hear a familiar voice. " oh what are you doing up at this time?" I question  " i could ask you the same thing" i can feel him smirk "but lets meet up i wanna show you something" jack says through the other line. "Wait-what? Jack you know its like 11:00 at night" i look at the time on my phone then put the phone back to my ear. "Yeah exactly so it would be an adventure instead" he cheerfully says,

"jack i don't know, im tired and tomorrow we gotta have energy." I whine.

"Come on Shan it gonna be fun" he groans

"Why do you even wanna meet me?" I ask getting out of the bath.

"Because why not have fun with my fiancée " he says and i roll my eyes.

"I can't be asked to really go out of the house but you can come over for an hour" i grab a towel and wrap it around me.

"Ugh, fine atleast i can see you before tomorrow." i hear a car door slam.

"You're here already" i arch my eyebrow

"Maybe" he says childishly

"So you weren't gonna give me a choice?" I question

"I mean like, you're going to be stuck with me for the rest of your life. So why not get used to it from now." He stated

"Fair point" i giggle

"I love your giggle" he says and i thank the lord that he cant see me because im blushing so hard.

"Thanks" i said " but don't ring the bell, Lucy is sleeping" i warn him

"Okay babe but can you open the door please" he politely says

"Oh right im coming dow- crap im only in my towel" i huff

"Ohh, i wanna see" he says and i mentally slap my self for saying it out loud

"Give me a minute let me put something on" i search for a sports bra and some pj shorts.

"No! Come and open the door or I'll ring the bell" he threatens me

"You wouldn't dare"

"Well open the door you have 10 seconds" jack warns

I end the call and run downstairs clutching my towel for dear life so it doesn't fall.

I stop in front of the door trying to gain my breath while grabbing the door handle to open it, as i opened it and poked my head out; jack stood there with a bag from the store near.

I stood behind the door so only my head is showing. " hey jack!" I say opening the door wider.

He came in and stood infront of me just staring at me. I cough and he looks up at me " hey shannon, i was gonna ring the bell but then you opened it so you're lucky." He smirks and walks towards the stairs.

I followed him "Lucy would've killed me if i woke her up" i sigh in relief

"Don't worry I won't let anyone touch you babe, because i love you" he came closer and wrapped his arms around me. "I would also love if the towel just fell right now" he whispered in my ear.

"Okayyy!" I say getting out of his arm "you're going to go upstairs and wait for me and the towel is never gonna fall, Now go." I point up the stairs, he pouts and walks up the stairs, me behind him.

We enter the room and I quickly grab my gym bag that has my sports bra and pj shorts in. I get changed and i open the door to see a shirtless jack on the bed.

"Can i ask why you shirtless?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Because it was really uncomfortable and its really hot too." He says fanning himself with the remote control.

"I know its because im here" i flip my hair. He smirks and nods his head.
"I wondered why its hot but then figured out that my girl is ON FIR-" i cover his mouth with my small hand to prevent him from shouting.

"Do you want us to get killed?" I laugh uncovering his mouth.

"Well you cant blame me! You sitting next to me making me melt baby" he pulls me so im in front of him.

"Stoppp!" I turn my head to my side blushing so hard.
He moved my head so im facing him once again.

"I cant wait to make you blush in a month, when i shout 'i do'" he winks

Jack started to lean in and i pulled back making him look up into my eyes.
"Woah! Not too fast Johnson. Keep it for later." I pat his chest making him groan.

Woah! Was johnson about to pull a move¿

Make sure to comment.share.vote
Love you❤️