Dix-heut

Shannon

"No don't talk to me jack!"

"I already said im sorry." He pouts

I kept silent walking to the living room, i sprawl out on the couch while he walks around it kneeling in front of me.

He starts to lean in to kiss me, "don't kiss me!" I turn around

"What can i do for you to forgive me?" He asks turning me around to face him,

"Jack you ate my ice cream!" I exclaim standing up, "and i don't like when people eat my ice cream." I whine

"Im sorry, it wasn't even me who ate it though." I narrow my eyes at him. "Fine it was me AND Sam" he admits

I huff going back to our room, laying down on the bed with my phone in hand.

He moves the phone away from my face, "how about you go and get all sexy looking, and I'll take you on a date for an apology?" He smiles.

I giggle sitting up and making my way to our walk-in closet.

--

After 20 mins of throwing my clothes everywhere in my room, I pick out an outfit.

I straighten my hair and finish my makeup.

"Shan hurry up!" I hear jack shout from the living room. "Im putting my heels on! Damn" i reply, already walking his way.

"What do you think?"

"Woah! Baby you look beautiful." He hugs my waist, kissing my neck softly. "Not bad yourself johnson." He was wearing black dress pants and a creme button up with his sleeves rolled up.

"Come on, we don't wanna be late." I smile dragging him to the door.

He opens the car door for me and jogs back to his side.

"Where are we going?"

"An italian restaurant, I remember how we used to go there every Friday in highschool. It was your favourite." Jack glances at me smiling.

"Its so cute that you still remember." I reach for his hand over the middle.

He kisses my hand and intertwines our fingers.

--
Tonight was amazing, after we ate me and jack went to the beach just to chill there.

"You tired babe?" Jack asks as he sees the state im in right now, i changed from my outfit into just a long shirt. "Very" i huff getting comfortable on the bed.

"Why are you tense?" He places his hands on my shoulders. "Im just nervous about my trip to vegas, which is a week near" i pout laying on my stomach

Jack places his hands on my shoulders once again, also runs his hands down my back making my muscles relax.

I turn over my back, "come and lay down i wanna cuddle." I pull him down brushing my lips over his.

"Don't do that. I hate it." He smashes his lips on mine forcefully.

I pull away giggling "enough for today babe, goodnight"

"Goodnight" he pulls me to his chest.

»»»»»»

Been too long!
ALSO FRICKIN CHRISTMASSSS IS twoo daysss aWAYY !! 💕😘😊

Next chapter is on Christmas 🎄
What do you want for Christmas?

- nadz