Chapter 5: STFU

So here's Jamie (Jaden) looking all sexy in that Zombie shirt.
I want one but my country don't sell those.

Pity.

With Luv Onee-chan.

=======================================================================

Jaden's POV

"Mr. B, something's smelling good!" Neil bellowed as we walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks Neil. I made extra so you can eat to your hearts content," Blake answered.

Neil patted my Dad on the shoulder and sighed heavily. "Adopt me."

"Naw. I'll pass. I don't need to be finding Marijuana in my house," Blake said throwing him a smirk. Neil probably didn't think that Blake would pick up on the faint weed smell that was left on his shirt. I even watched as Neil sniffed at his shirt discreetly, and since he couldn't detect the smell, he shrugged it off with a laugh.

"And to think he use to smoke a bunch of the stuff. Weren't you going to cultivate and all that jazz once upon a time," Shelby teased. 

Blake shook his head, his ears a pink shade, the only sign that he was embarrassed by that information. "He was home-schooled. Don't go giving Neil any cultivating ideas."

Blake looked up from where he was setting the plates and motioned us to sit. Shelby sat on his right, and I, on his left. During dinner we chatted about random stuff. Trying to find some topic that we can all put in our 2 cents worth of opinion. I didn't know what was Shelby's plan. She was enjoying herself way too much. Her cup never going empty and neither did Blake's. 

I just sat there stabbing at my food in jealousy.

As soon as he was down a quarter way, she filled it back up. I couldn't really complain because to be perfectly honest, he was more loose when he drank. He was more like the Blake from back when he and my Mom use to actually be on good terms. His laugh got giddier at the third cup and after the wine bottle was empty, they begun drinking the beers he had confiscated from me last week.

After we finished dinner -they more than I- we went into the living room and just conversed  in the living room. Mostly Shelby, who was currently telling us like the twentieth story. "I remember this one time, the Dean sent us to detention for something Brad did. Blake kept telling him it wasn't us, but he didn't give a damn. Those time Blake was a little shit, you know..."

"I wasn't!" Blake interjected.

"Yes you were. We sneaked into the teacher's restroom while the Dean was taking a shit. Brad had stole a bottle of - was it vegetable oil or something - and we emptied it all over the tile floor," Shelby reminisced laughing at the memory of their youth. I sat and listened to how Blake use to be. I think I'd sit there just listening to stories of him, and no, it's not because I was currently sitting next to him. Every time he laughed he'd slap at my leg.

"Why are you stopping there? Tell them what you did," Blake urged on.

"Oh yeah. My brother had given me a dynamite to prank the senior girl's bathroom but instead, I lit the dynamite and threw it into the stall where the Dean was at. When that baby begun popping, he ran out of the bathroom slipping all over the oil floor, into the halls, with his pants and boxers around his ankles," she couldn't hold up as she laughed hysterically, the corner of her eyes crinkling.

"Instant popularity that day... for you. I nearly rotted away in detention," Blake finished as his laughed died down.

"It was," Shelby snickered as she down her beer. Then suddenly straightening up and burst out laughing again. Jeez, I did not know Blake hung with this type of people. I haven't seen any of his friends; it was all colleagues or people from the sales department.