Chapter 17: Come-Hither

Ghoulies!!!!!!
I'm back after a slight editing break. I mean,... just look at Robert there in that picture. I'd do him too. Kyaaaa!!!!

Warning: Hard/Wet Floors up ahead.

Sincerely:

Onee-chan!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake's POV

I've decided that if I'm sent to this so-called hell, let it be.

Not that I had much time to dwell on that. How could I think with Jaden's hand massaging my erection right through the material? This should disgust me but it didn't. In fact, his hand felt so hot that I felt myself grow even harder. I couldn't have fathom Jaden being so upfront.

His brown eyes were staring into mine unflinchingly and he even dared to lick his lips invitingly. Whether it was consciously or unconsciously, I wouldn't know but there's only so much I could stand. With no resistance on my part, he stood up and smoothly flung off his shirt. His chest and nipples flashed before me. His erection was as blatant as was mine. With his face lighting up in shades of pink.

Jaden was definitely not a kid anymore. As much as I tried to force myself to think that he still was.

"A bit eager, are we?"

"We?" he emphasized with a small smirk playing on his lips. Just as he had stood up, he then knelt down between my legs. "Glad I'm not the only one then," Jaden said. His voice was the only thing that betrayed how nervous he was.

Lifting his chin with my finger, I could see the line of frustration curling his brows. Jaden wanted it, as he dodge my finger and instead pulling it into his mouth. He'd be super pissed if I happened to back out, but with his tongue twirling on my index and my body shuddering, there was no going back. I don't think I've ever wanted to run away from him; just felt that I needed to as the adult in this relationship.

Who was I kidding while playing high and mighty?

I'm not so dense as to not understand my bodies response towards Jaden. It just might be that I've wanted him way more than I let myself think. Which could probably explain why I was so turn on by him. Which would explain my indecisiveness towards him.

"For once, I don't even want to think about changing my mind," I mumbled hoarsely at him, my breathing shallow.

Shirtless, with goosebumps running over his arms at my touch, he shivered before me. Seeing Jaden willingly wanting me, made me want to melt him. It made the hunger that I've long since forgotten about begin to wake. It was almost as if it was starting to wake up from an overdue hibernation.

Throwing caution to the wind, I bent down taking his mouth. A gasp escaped from him as my lips pressed into his. He felt as soft as I remembered. His fingers instantly running into my hair, pulling my face even closer. His tongue boldly slipped into my mine, to twine and entangle. I could taste his urgency, the sweet tang of desperation.

God, he tasted so good.

"Your reactions are just...nnngghh," Jaden moaned when I ran my fingers over his heaving chest. With his eyes aiming at my tented trousers. "You don't find me disgusting, do you?"

Fuck.

Does he even know what he's saying? Seeing him, as turned on as I was, was enough to have me wanting to bend him over and thrust into him blindly. With those come-hither-me eyes of his, there was no way I could keep on denying my improper self.