Chapter 27: He's Mine

When it comes to dreams and love.... they are no impossibilities.

Till next time my ghoulies.
Onee-chan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden's POV

The ride towards home was anything but long. We drove for 3 hours and yet, I was starting to get nervous all over again. If it hadn't been for Neil, I would be a nervous wreck the closer we got. Before I had a chance to wrap myself around it, I had been dropped off in front of my door step like a DHL package. 

"Blake's inside. He is able to move around and such but gets tired easy. So I thought it was best to have him wait here while I play deliver boy," Bax chuckled as I took out some of my belongings from the truck. I stood there a little, unable to move just yet.

Neil tapped my butt to begin my walk towards the front door. "At least one of us is getting some tonight," he added teasingly and laughed at my reddening face. 

"I'd offer but you're such a picky eater," Bax grinned wickedly over at Neil whose color seemed to drained comically. As he put the car into drive, Bax added, "oh yes, I forgot you said you'd only top bla bla bla..." Neil quickly placed his hand over Bax's mouth as his face blush. 

"Make sure to call me!" Neil yelled at me as Bax started driving away. After being with them, it was hard not to laugh. With their individual energies mixing together, they made me feel relaxed. As I laughed a little at Neil reactions, I felt sort of light. 

I look towards the front door of my house. God, how I've missed this home and knowing Blake was inside, made my heart thump in my chest. My heart felt like a uncoordinated baby bird, just flapping around insanely behind my rib cage. 

I strolled and popped into the house. I heard the microwave ding just as i stepped in and literally let my belongings fall to the floor with a thud. Before I knew, I ran through the house and into the kitchen. 

There he stood. A clutch in one hand and another about to reach for the coffee. His eyes landed on me and for a minute we both just stared at each other. His hair had gotten extremely long to his shoulders. His upper muscles seemed to have grown over time as he tried to steady himself with one clutch. 

My breathing was a bit rapid but the adrenaline pumping through my veins had me suddenly excited. With his cup of coffee now forgotten, he opened his arms wide and sent me a smile that light up eyes in a way I've never seen. 

"Jaden..." It's been so long since I heard my name on his lips. It jolted my system and I ran towards him enveloping him in an embrace. By the Gods, he felt soo good! I felt tears prick the back of my eyes but instead of letting myself cry, I hugged him even tighter. 

"I  missed... so much," I heard him say as he returned my equally tight hug. The tightness of his arms around me felt like he wanted us to merge as one, and I was still too happy to break the mode. There was so much I needed to tell him. 

"Blake... I need to tell you something," I started dejectedly as I rested my head on his chest. 

He swooped down and lifted my chin to place a soft petal like kiss on my mouth. "Jaden...you had already captured my heart from the very beginning. I know what you're going to say but does it really matter anymore? After five months, the one thing I know for sure is that I love you and no one else but you fits me so perfectly. It's gone beyond just being my son. It's scary how I don't know what I would do without you."

Blake said he loved me. Me, who wasn't even his.

He loves me.

"Kiss me again or I won't believe you," I whispered to him, my lips already tingling from that mere peck he gave me.  He leaned down and did as asked. "Again," I stated and reached up for him myself. "Again," I whispered as my blood begun to rush within my veins. "One more time," I begged as I pulled myself closer to him.