Chapter 13

Authors Note: This is a very long chapter in very sorry but then I'm not haha. Enjoy:)

"Maci."

My eyes opened to a pair of blue ones.
"Carl?" I shot up.

"There's walkers surrounding the place."

That's all he had to say to make my heart start to race and for fear to take over.

I got out of bed and changed out of comfy clothes. I put on a gray short sleeve baggy shirt with skinny jeans and converse. I put my hair up and out of my face then ran downstairs.
"We're gonna have to draw them away, these gates won't hold much longer." Rick said.

I spotted Ron. I stared and followed his eyes to see who the hell he was staring down.
Carl

Asshole

"So we're gonna need as much help as we can get for this to work." Rick looked around at the group.
It was everyone in Alexandria in one spot, which was pretty cool.

"Glenn, Nicolaus, and a few others went on a run." Carol said.
Rick nodded.
"We will go."
I looked to see Sasha and Abraham.
"I can ride my bike sense it makes a loud ass noise." Daryl said.

"Anymore?" Rick asked.
Before anyone could say anything there was a extremely loud cracking noise.
I turned my head to see one of the towers falling.
I stood there in shock as the whole tower collapsed.

This is it.

All of the walkers started trailing inside. There loud growls were all I could hear besides some screaming. Everything was echoing and yet I just stood there watching as the walkers got closer and closer.

This is the end.

One was inches away from me and i still didn't move.
It reached out and I heard a scream. I felt strong arms pick me up quickly then they ran inside.
"What the hell Maci?"
Carl put me down as I stared blankly.

"Were you trying to get yourself killed?" He freaked.
"I don't know." I simply said.
Rick and Jessie and Michonne started putting furniture against the door and some of the windows.
Rick, Jessie, Michonne, Father Gabriel, Judith, Sam, Ron, Carl, and Me. We were all in a house.

"Go upstairs." Jessie turned around.
We all ran up the stairs quickly. I sat down against a wall.
Sam hugged his knees and stared at the stairs. I looked up to see Ron staring at me.
"Don't fucking even start." I said,
He shook his head and got up.

I stood up and Carl grabbed me and kept me down.
"Don't even give sympathy for him." Carl said.
"Can I just talk to him?" I asked.
He stared at me blankly.
"Fine whatever." He let me go.

I walked into one of the rooms and Ron was staring out of the window.
"Ron.." I said quietly.
"Maci I don't think we're gonna make it and I don't wanna die knowing that I was an asshole to the only girl who cared about me." He instantly said turning around.

" He instantly said turning around