Chapter 36

" The Day He Got Bit "
song: Mind Over Matter - PVRIS

" The Day He Got Bit "song: Mind Over Matter - PVRIS

Macis POV

Carl was one hell of a boyfriend in the apocalypse. He was all I could ever ask for.

But he's so damn stubborn (in the best way of course).

That man we 'met' a while ago? Carl and I had been making sure he was okay. At least attempting too.

Every moment of our adventure in finding this man, I fell more in love with Carl every second.

His heart is so kind and so big. He's an amazing guy, and I couldn't believe he was one that I got to call mine.

Carl rarely agreed with his Dads decisions. Whenever he didn't agree and he had a chance to fix it, he always did. This was definitely one of those times.

Carl wants to give people a chance now. He was so determined too.

"Baby.."

I turned at that nickname with a blushing face. He smiled at me as he pulled me close and kissed my head. I laughed a bit before he loosened his grip on my waist.

"I love you." I smiled, gripping the bottom of his shirt causing a smirk to grow on his face.

He pulled me tightly against him with his hands right on the dip of my back. I laughed, leaning my head back a bit. He left kisses from my neck all the way to the edge of my lips. I laughed every second but loved every moment of it.

"You're such a tease!" I gasped gripping his shirt tighter.

He chuckled with the smirkiest smirk a guy could have.

I leaned in close to his lips, letting his breath quicken up and his heart race. Our lips barely touched and a smile appeared on my face.

I pulled away from him, letting go of his shirt.

"Fuck."

I laughed as I walked towards the direction we were headed.

A tight grip tightened on my waist as I was pushed back. I screamed out terrified, grabbing my knife. I quickly went for it and heard a laugh from Carl.

"Asshole!" I yelled causing his hand to go on my mouth.

I smiled, shoving my knife back into my holster.

"I wasn't done with your ass." He whispered, sending shivers throughout my body.

I smiled as he pushed me back against a tree. I gripped his shirt yet again as he shook his head. I smiled, begging for him to come closer.

"We have to hurry or we're going to get killed." Carl shook his head.

I looked around us for a bit before looking back at him.