3

I decided to make Monday an updating day too :)

Jude sat in the apartment living room on her laptop. She just got back from the gym and wanted to do nothing other than sit. She pushed her way through social media, giving her something to do. Ayce sat behind her at the bar in the kitchen. He sat in his laptop as well, most likely doing something for work.

Suddenly, the FaceTime app popped up on her screen and Ashton's name was displayed across it. She hit accept and soon his face popped up.

"Hey stranger," he smiled.

"Ashton!" She yelled. "Oh my god, what's up superstar!"

"Well, I was thinking about how long it's been since we've talked, and believe it or not I actually miss you!" He explained.

"At least you're admitting that I'm an awesome person," she smiled.

"I never said that," he clarified.

"Who's that babe?" Ayce asked.

"Ashton, I want you to meet someone," she stood up and brought her laptop over to where Ayce sat. "This is my boyfriend Ayce!"

"Hey!" he waved to the camera.

"Ayce, this is Ashton Irwin. He's one of my best friends from my hometown. He's the drummer for-"

"5 Seconds of Summer?" He asked. "My sister's boyfriend works for their tech crew."

"Really, what's his name?" Ashton asked.

"Louise," he answered.

"Ah! Really blonde hair?"

"Yeah," Ayce smiled.

"We always play video games together!" Ashton explained.

"He's so good at games it's actually scary.." Ayce chuckled.

"Damn it, I know. I can never win against him."

"Alright, enough boy talk," Jude interrupted.

"It was nice to meet you!" Ayce smiled. Ayce was genuinely the nicest guy. It was a relief to know that he would gave people a good first impression.

Jude walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"So," Ashton smirked.

"What?" Jude giggled.

"You're living with him?" He asked.

"Yeah, we've been living together for a couple months now."

"Why haven't you mentioned him?"

"We haven't spoken in forever!" Jude laughed.

"You're right, you should come to one of our shows. The boys miss you," He admitted.

"I don't think that's such a good idea..." She sighed.

"C'mon, are you still mad?" He asked.

"Mad? I'm not mad. I'm hurt. He didn't ever give me a chance to apologize. I felt like an idiot for weeks when he was ignoring me, and then it turns out he did exactly as I said! And he didn't even say goodbye!"

"I know, I know," Ashton sighed. "I just miss seeing all of us together."

"Well, I wouldn't have time to come anyways. We've had nonstop practices and workouts. I'm swamped with things to do."

"How's that going by the way?"

"It's amazing, Ash, I'm living my dream," she explained.

"When do games start?" He asked.