24

Christmas morning was never one of Jude's favorite days. She liked Christmas Eve better, considering her and Ashton's family all hung out together. She loved the idea of Christmas being about family and friends spending time together. It was such a different vibe when the main focus for Christmas morning was opening presents.

Luckily Luke was coming back for breakfast and he was bringing his family as well. She had never met his brothers or his mom, so she was nervous. They knew her as the girl that Luke dumped, so she was a little uneasy as to how things would play out.

Ashton's living room seemed so much smaller with everyone in it, but she liked the coziness of it. The family had just finished opening presents when Luke walked through the door. Ashton's mom was almost done with breakfast and Jude was starving. She bundled up in one of Rett's sweatshirts while wearing her favorite leggings. She waved at Luke and got up off the couch.

"Merry Christmas," Luke smiled. He hugged her and then turned to his mom.

"Mom, this is Jude," Luke said.

"I'm Liz," she smiled and held out her hand. "It's so nice to meet you. I've heard wonderful things about you."

"It's great to meet you too. It's about time!" Jude smiled. She tried her best to give off a good impression.

"And this is Jack and Ben, my older brothers," Luke said.

"The famous Jude," Jack smiled. He was identical to Luke, possibly more attractive.

"Nice to meet you," Jude giggled as she shook both their hand, one after another.

Luke went around to the rest of the people on the house and introduced them while Jack stayed and talked to Jude.

"So, you play hockey professionally?" Jack asked.

"I do," Jude smiled.

"How do you like that?" He wondered.

"It's a lot of work, but damn it's fun."

Her and Jack talked a lot. She seemed to have a lot in common with him. He was a very laid back person and was growing on Jude quickly. She was amazed at how alike him and Luke were. They talked the same, sounded the same, had the same facial expressions, and even laughed the same.

Eventually Jude got out her presents for Jude and Luke.

"Ashton and Luke, come outside!" She said as she walked out in to the back yard.

"What's up?" Ash asked. She held up the two gift bags and smiled.

"Awe," Luke smiled. "You shouldn't have."

Jude handed the bags to the two of them.

"You first," Luke said.

Ashton removed the paper from the back and instantly smiled. It was the first picture that Jude and Ashton took together. The picture frame had a quote that said, 'If there ever comes a time that we aren't together, look in your heart and I'll be there forever."

"This is amazing, J," Ashton smiled.

"There's more," Jude smiled. Ashton pulled out a shirt and almost dropped the picture.

"Where'd you find this?" Ashton gawked.

"What is it?" Luke asked.

"It's a limited edition Led Zeppelin shirt that I got in a thrift store. This guy was holding and said it wasn't for sale, but I told him I'd pay him a lot of money for it. He ended up just giving it to me for twenty five dollars."

"This is sweet! I need to show my brother!" Ashton practically squealed. He ran back inside and Luke looked at Jude.

"I guess he won't see what I got," Luke chuckled and looked down at the bag. He smiled as he shook the bag a couple of times. He removed the tissue paper that hid what was in the bottom. He took out the jersey that was wrapped in tissue paper. He ripped it all off and when he saw the colors he stopped.

"Fuck," Luke cursed and looked up at Jude. "What the fu- Jude! Where did you find this?"

He pulled out the jersey and held it up to himself to display it's size.

"Oh my god! Where the hell did you find this!?" Luke smiled wider now. "I've been looking for one everywhere!"

"It's a secret," Jude smiled now.

Luke looked at her and shook his head. "You're literally so amazing, oh my- I love you so much."

Jude smiled as he hugged her tightly. He pulled away looked at Jude in the eyes. Her heart skipped at the lack of distance between them. She wanted to kiss him so badly, but she couldn't just push that on him with out talking to him first. Her heart pounded at his touch. She missed being this close to him and wanted something to happen.

"You're amazing," He smiled. He pulled away and Jude was left to catch her breath. "I need to go show my brothers, they're gonna die."

He walked away and she followed her back inside, wishing she would have kissed him.

AN:: *chants lowley* juke juke juke jukE juKe JuKE JUKE JUKE JUKE JUKE JUKE