20

HELLO sorry i havent posted in a million years! I was in a wedding so I was busy 24/7 for the last four days. Here's a good chapter for ya :)

Jude tried not to squirm to much, but she was wearing a black crop top with a skirt. She could not be more out of her own league here. It was all because Setha insisted that what she wore was apparently the only way to go clubbing. She sat on her bed, waiting for Setha to finish up with the damned makeup she agreed to. Setha insisted on using it on Jude, claiming she put on makeup for every show and was good at it.

"Hurry up!" Rett yelled from outside of the door.

"Shut up," Setha yelled back.

"Don't tell me what to do," he said, now going down the stairs.

"Alright," Setha smiled. "Done."

Jude looked in the mirror behind her door and almost gasped. She didn't look completely different, but she did look like a girl for once. She looked at her face up close and noticed the small amount of brown eyeshadow, accented by a thin line of winged eye liner. Her eyelashes looked twice as long with the mascara brushed on to them, and her cheekbones looked more defined then ever with the bronze blush Setha used.

"I've waited for this day," Setha chuckled behind her. "I've always wanted to do your makeup for something serious. Any girl would kill to have your eyelashes."

"Thanks?" Jude chuckled.

"Alright, even though you let me doll you up, I'll let you pick your own shoes."

Jude knew exactly what she would wear. Considering that both her crop top and her flowey skirt were black, she figured her black high tops would be appropriate. She laced them up and looked at the final product. She had to give it to Setha, she looked hot. The thing she admired the most was the fact that she still looked like Jude.

"Alright, I think the boys might kill us if we take any longer," Setha giggled. She grabbed her phone and her small purse. Jude only grabbed her phone and her small wallet, needing nothing else. They took one last glance in to the mirror and then moved down stairs. Jude could hear the conversations from the bottom of the stairs. They grew louder as they got closer to the bottom. Once Setha and Jude reached the bottom step, the voices stopped.

Jude looked down at her own feet, feeling slightly weird that she looked girly for once in front of all of the boys.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Michael asked.

Jude snapped a look up at Michael, almost worried. "Does it look that bad?"

"Why the hell didn't I ask you out before?" Calum stated now.

"Uhh," Jude's face flushed now. She was a bit confused and a bit flustered being the center of attention.

"Alright, cool it," Rett warned.

"We all knew Jude was hot, but this... Setha, what did you do?" Michael gawked.

Jude looked over at Luke who watched Jude like a deer in headlights. He was completely stunned at the sight of her, making her feel that much more awkward. His face was flushed of color and his eyes were wide, showing his piercing blue eyes. She almost got lost in them for the millionth time, but Rett broke the tension Jude felt around herself.

"Are we going to go, or are we going to stare at Jude all night?" He asked.

"I'd be fine with staring," Calum cleared his throat.

"You weirdo," Setha rolled her eyes.

"Alright, let's go," Ashton spoke up now.

"I'm ready to get waisted," Jude murmured as they walked out of the house