25

I want to post millions of chapters to make up for the time I didn't post so here's another chapter because IGH JUKE

New Year's Eve was something that Jude always loved. She loved the atmosphere, the happiness, the time spent with friends, and she loved heading in to a new year where everything could change.

Jude sat in the car as Daniel drove over to Ashton's house where he was throwing a party. Rett was already there, Jude wasn't sure why.

Setha tried her hardest to get Jude to dress up, but she only let her do her makeup. She wasn't in the mood for any tight dresses or short skirts. She just wanted to be comfortable while spending her time with her friends.

Music played loudly and Jude could see people inside the house. She wasn't sure who was coming, but figured there would be a lot considering the connections Ashton and the boys had. These people were just their closest friend apparently, so Jude couldn't wait to have some fun.

She walked in the door and saw Michael first. He held a cup in his hand and laughed with a couple of guys. Calum sat at the end of the couch and talked to some girl. She had black hair and light brown skin. Calum seemed interested in her and it made Jude happy to see Calum finding someone.

She scanned the room for Ashton and finally found him in a group of bodies in the middle of the living room. It was much more cleared out, the only thing in it was the couch. Some people danced to the music that played through the speakers. She smiled at the people that were having the time of their life. It was no nice to see so many people happy.

"Jude!" Calum called to her. She walked over but before she could meet the girl Calum talked to, she walked away.

"Hey Cal," she smiled.

"Happy New Years," He grinned.

"Right back at ya. Is Luke here?" Jude asked.

"Somewhere around here," Calum shrugged.

"Who was that girl you were talking to?" She smirked now.

"Oh, just a friend," he blushed.

"Okaay," Jude giggled.

She moved over to say hi to Ashton. He introduced her to a group of people and only remembered one name. He stood right next to her and looked her up and down. It wasn't that he was checking her out, he was simply just observing.

"You are buff," The guy said. Jude laughed at his statement.

"Richy! That was rude!" A girl said.

"It's fine," Jude assured her.

"Jude plays for the National Women's Hockey League," Ashton bragged about his friend. "She plays professionally."

"That is so cool," another girl said.

Jude tried looking around for Luke again, but couldn't find him through th sea of people. Finally she spotted him over against a wall, talking to a girl. She seemed extremely giggly and Jude's heart dropped. She decided to ignore it and not let it ruin her night. Soon she found Jack with Ben.

"Hey," Jude said as she leaned against a wall next to them.

"Hey," Jack greeted her.

"Having fun by yourselves?" Jude asked.

"We're not by our selves!" Ben argued.

"It's okay, I'm by myself too," Jude sighed.

"Where are your friends?" Jack asked.

"Ashton has millions of friends I don't know. Michael has been talking about Pokemon for an hour, and both Luke and Calum are talking to girls. I don't know where Setha is," Jude sighed.