chapter 1

FYI:

I will not edit. Written by my 13 year old self. Read at your own risk, I just laugh when you complain too😂

"Hello" I answered my phone

"Mrs. Jenkins?"

"Formally Mrs. Jenkins, I changed my name back to Carter."

"Okay hello Miss. Carter, this is Mr. Jenkins's P.A. He just wanted me to call and remind you that you will be taking the place as his P.A. again when the year is up."

"Uhhh I know umm what are you gonna do after I take my place?"

"I'm sorry?"

"How good are you with kids?"

"Okay I guess." Justin's P.A answered

"What is your name?"

"Rebecca Thomson."

"Okay Miss.Thomson, I would like to meet with you on Friday, when I fly in from Brazil. Tell Justin I'll be there on Monday. He doesn't have to worry his arrogant ass and say it just it like that."

"Yes Miss. Carter." She says laughing as we hung up just as my beautiful baby starts crying. I get up real quick, I don't ever want my baby along to cry her little lungs out."

Hey my little Angel how are you baby. Shhh are you hungry? Let mamma get you some milk."

I say bouncing Angel her name is Jasmine Angel Jenkins.

My name is Lisa Jessica Carter in case your wondering what's going on. Here's a little of my back ground, I was married to Justin Bryan Jenkins for two years when I was half a month pregnant. He demanded a divorce and I had to give it to him. I loved him so much and wanted him to be happy I figured, if I said I'd give it to him, he would be disappointed and want to stay with me.

"My little Angel you want some food? Here's your milk."

I have always believed that you have to talk to a child normal, otherwise when they grow up they will act like a child and be spoiled. After I get Angel down for a mid-morning nap. I start a list of what I really need back in London. Turns out I'm just gonna take most of everything besides of furniture.I go up stairs and start packing Angel's stuff so I can ship it to London. I mark all the boxes so it will be easier when I buy a house, to put it all away fast and efficient.After I'm done with Angel's room I head to mine and grab 3 boxes and start packing.

In case your wondering why I have all these boxes, I knew I would be starting to pack today. I knew I had to go to work again for Jenkins.Also if your wondering, Justin doesn't know about Angel.

=Flashback=

I hear the front door slam. Justin must be home. I jumped up and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" I asked.

"I want a divorce."

"What" I asked dazed

"I want out "

"I thought you wanted kids. I thought you loved me."

"I do want kids but none from you and who told you, I loved you? They were lying."

"Ah you did you say I love you all the time."

"Well I was just playing around." I felt my heart breaking in two. I know things have been strained but I didn't know they were this bad.

"Okay where are the papers. I'll sign them."

"Really like that." He's says with hurt? Flashing through his eyes. Then they turned ice cold.

"Yes" I answered but wanted to scream no please don't leave me I'm carrying your baby, please love me, but instead I say.

"Can I have the paperwork?" He hands it to me and I sign them.

"I want you gone by he end of this week." He says

"Okay."

"Also you have the next year off, paid.

"I turned around and headed up the stairs. I will be gone by sun up. By 3 a.m I'm finished packing.

I write a note to Justin.I hope you will be happy with freedom here is my wedding ring. I have no need for it, have a wonderful life, I know I will.Your ex wife Lisa Jessica Carter

=Flashback over=

I walked out of the house he bought me and out of his life. Now I get to go to back to my one and only love and not have him but I'm strong and I can handle it.By the time Tuesday rolls around, I'm so tried but finished unpacking, but the only thing left is the furniture, but I can buy some so no biggie. I go pick up Angel and we head home to get a good night's rest before we head to London in the morning.

I've now got a editor and we are slowly working on editing my books thank you so much for your help Charwallabe

Vote, Share, Comment and tell me what you think

Your blueeyedqueen1999