Chapter 5

All editing credits go to  Charwallabe

The next morning, I wake up and go check on Angel. Then I go and take a shower. Then I start to get ready and Angel starts to cry, so I quickly walk to her room. When I get there I see Justin in his jeans, leaning over her crib, and for some reason that is hot. I go in and stand next to him.

"Hey" I whisper to him looking at Angel, who is sleeping again.
"Hey" he says looking at me checked then looks away
"What's wrong?"
"Well technically nothing, everything is right but." He pauses and scratches he's his neck.
"You only have a black and red lace bra and jeans or whatever those are." He says licking his lips.
"Oh" I say and look down. He's right, I only have a bra on and my leather jeans that are tight.
"Um sorry"
"No it's quiet alright. It's your place anyways. I should be sorry, I'm the one without the shirt."
"Right well I'm just gonna go" I say point towards the door and ran out.
"And change your pants I don't want anyone looking at your ass. Wear something or else---"
"Justin your by out daughter, pick your next words carefully."
"Er um" I hear him say.I walk into my room and slide out of my jeans and walk into my bathroom. I shave then moisturize. I walk out to my bedroom and see Justin standing there.
"What the fuck" I scream whisper not wanting to wake Angel
"Oh my fucking gosh I'm sorry." He hisses out and turns around.
"What do you need." I ask irritated.
"A shower"
"Haha" I start laughing and holding my stomach, knowing he's kidding.
 "What did you come in here for?"
"To tell you bye."
"Okay see you at work, bye." I say and walk toward my closet to pick our a different outfit. When I'm ruffly turned around, lips are slammed onto mine. He starts moving his while I'm shocked. Then his lips are gone.
"Sorry" He says and walks quickly out of the my room. Then I hear the door slam. Of course he is sorry. I slide down to the floor and start crying. Why me I moan then I get up. I had my five minute indulgence now time to be strong again. I go splash water in me and apply my makeup and go put my cloths on and head to Becka then to work. When I get up stairs to out office I go knock on Justin's door."Come in"When I walk in there is a woman leaning on his desk with her shirt unbuttoned"I'm here Mr. Jenkins" I say and turn around."Wait Lisa this is Ashley" he says"Okay great, what do you want me go do today?" I say cooly, I mean come he wants to rub it in my nose."Just normal stuff.""Okay" I say and walk out of his office.
________________________________________________________
JUSTIN
when she walks into my office. I know she is gonna be pissed. I just messed with her at her place and now I got a girl on my desk but then she is cool and calm, almost Scary so straightforward even calling me Mr. Jenkins.
"Who was that?" My cousin Ashley asks.
"That's is my ex-wife."
"Ohh that girl, that you wanted to get with again. Damn she is hot."
"Yeah I know. I love her still and you know I only did it because I had to."
"Yeah yeah I know cousin, just messing with you now go take care of her. She looked crushed."
"I will only after you promise me you will break up with Aaron"
"I will"
"Get those ribs checked out cause they may be broke."
"You know I can't."
"If you would only let me beat some respect into him."
"Okay, you get dressed and I'm gonna go talk to Lisa."
After she gets her shirt button up she leaves. I head to Lisa's office."Hey Lisa can I come in?"
"Yeah"I walk in and see her eyes puffy.
"Stand up" I demand. I know rude but she only listens to me when I demand.She stands up and I pull her into me and smash my lips onto hers and grabs her legs. I pull her up, she moans and I take that as my chance and start kissing her neck.Then she shoves me away and punches me in the face. Then she starts hopping around her office screaming.
"Oh good sweet bunnies, fuck you Justin" she says this over and over.
"What the fuck Justin " she hisses out at me, crying now.
"Now now Lisa calm down, come here to me."
"No way in hell, I won't help you cheat in your girl."
"She isn't my girl. She is my cousin."
"Right and her shirt was unbutton."
"Her boyfriend is abusing her. There black and blue all over her ribs. I think they might be cracked maybe even broken." I tell her and it feels good to tell someone.
"Oh my gosh that poor girl. Is she gonna break up with him?"
"I hope so. I was hoping you could talk to her I told her, you would go shopping with her. She needs girl time please."
"Yes I will, when?"
"Tomorrow she also wants to meet out daughter."
"You told her?"
"Of course I did. She is family."
"Oh okay."
"You have the day off, you will be busy tomorrow. Spend some time with our daughter. Can i come over tonight please."
"Yes you need to get to know Angel." I say back.
"Thanks, I'll see you day after tomorrow."
"Okay see Angel tonight."
"Oh right, see you tonight." She laughs.It hurts a bit that she forgot so easily

Vote, Share, Comment tell me what ya thinkYour blueeyedqueen1999

Your blueeyedqueen1999