Chapter 3

All editing credits goes to Charwallabe

My alarm on my phone goes off so I really hate that sound. I quickly climb off of the bed and go to the closer, to get an outfit out. I want something that's comfortable but professional. I grab a white button up shirt, a black pencil skirt, my black purse, my black heels, my watch, and some earrings. After I place all of it together. I laid the outfit on my bed and go take a quick shower. I moisturize so my skin shines, brush my teeth, and put on deodorant. I go get my makeup bag. First I do my mascara, then eyeliner, and some white eye shadow, so it matches my outfit. After my eyes are done. I do my lips first. First i do liner then I put lipstick on it, a pinkish red color. Then I put on lip balm so my lips don't dry out.After I'm done with that I get my purse and put everything thing in, I'm gonna need. After that I head to Angels room, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I go into the kitchen and get some coffee and make a smooth then I go find Becca.

"Hey Lisa did you get a great night sleep?"

"Yeah I did. How about you?"

"Fabulous that's how I feel and that is how you look."

"Thanks Becca. Angel sleeps until one-ish then she eats or drink and most of the time she falls back asleep."

"She is easy to care for."

"Yeah I know."

"Alright, I'm going to be a great nanny and you need to go knock them dead."

I look at the time seven o'clock. I headed to Angels room one last time, place a kiss on her forehead then headed out to work.

When I pull up to the P.A parking space. I get out and walk to elevator C. I press ten and close my eyes. I really hate elevators, they scare me. After I exit this one I get into another one that goes to the top floor. I press eight and close my eyes again. When I finally reach the top. I head to Justin's office, he has a thing where I always had to tell him that I was here. I knock on his door.

"Come in"

"Lisa thanks for coming in" Justin, my ex says.

"That would be Miss. Carter to you." I snap back to him.

"well you weren't kidding, when you sign your name were you?"

"Nope I wasn't. Now what would you like me to do?"

"I'm hiring new people alot of people have retired or got fired. So I need you to listen to the interviews and your them up here." He says handing me a recording thingy and headphones.

"There is about sixteen interviews, maybe more, maybe less. They are about ten to twenty-five minutes long some may be longer some shorter."

"Thanks" I smiled and he looked dumbfounded.

"Thanks?" He echo

"Yes, is there anything else you need me to do?"

"Nope that is all for now." He says coldly.I turn around and walk out to my office and start on this. The sooner I get started the soon I finish. After about two hours I have about five done. I call Becka to see how Angel is doing.

"Hello"

"Hey how is my little Angel?"

"She is doing great. She is sleeping right now I can call you when she wakes up."

"Okay give her a kiss for me." I say just as my door bangs open.

"Playing on the job." Justin sneers.

"No sir just had to check up on someone."

"Who?"

"Nobody you know."

"No calls on the job, understood?"

"Im sorry but I'm gonna have to take calls on the job"

"I'll take your phone away"

"Fuck you" I snapped then realized what I said.

"Watch it Lisa. You might just get your wish." He says

"Uh leave me alone" I growl

"How many interviews do you have done?"

"Five done, seventeen to go"

"Well hurry up, you can't leave until your done. You need to do this." He says slapping down a thick file.Ugh why me I think, after he leaves.It's 6:30 by the time I finish with everything. I go ti Justin office."I'm done sir."

"Great now do this." He says handing me a file.

"You do realize that it's 6:35 don't you?""Yes now type it up. It's only five pages. You should be done before 8:30"

"Okay" I say and go back to my office.I'm really tired. It's already 15 to 9. I head into Justin's office then hand him back the file.

"Here I'm finish."

"Great. Leave now." He snaps

Finally it's about time I head to Becka's house.It's the same for a week in a half. Wake up, get ready, head go work, work til nine, head home, eat, and sleep. Then I move into my penthouse thanks to Becka. who moved everything for me. Bless her heart. Now I wake at five to get myself ready and Angel ready and ear then head over to drop Angel off at Becka's then head to work. Work all day until sometimes late as ten to go get Angel to head home, to eat, sleep, and do everything again, and to top off of that, Justin has been extremely moody. I hope he changed my schedule soon. It's beginning to get really tiring

Thank you for reading

Vote, Share, Comment tell me what you think

Your blueeyedqueen1999