Chapter 14

When my alarm goes off in he morning I hop out of bed refreshed and awake I got a great night of sleep.
I get dresses in leggings and a mid thigh dress it's still a bit nippy out. And then go get angle ready she turned 1 last week. She started walking about a month ago.
After getting everything ready I head to get Becka she is going to watch angle while everyone is in the salon today Becka is coming to tho.
After we are done with everything and everything means the girls buying me stuff for our house. I head home my mom and Val keep Angle. I watch Red and then head to bed.
I wake up and feel refreshed I throw on my skin jeans and a tank then grab my leather jacket and put some heel boots on and then grab a smoothie out of the fridge.
When I reach Val's house they get me all ready I'm so nervous. After I'm all ready I look at the clock it's 11:30 what am I going to do with all this time? My dad Frank comes in and ask me if I'm ready I say yes and we talk for a while until Val comes in and says it's time we walk down the isle and I see everyone I love and everyone who loves me. The only person I don't see is Sally which makes me sad she declined the invitation saying I have my mother and don't need her which is on some leaves true but on others not true she taught me everything I know and it hurts some that she would throw me away like that.
The ceremony goes by in a flash Justin and I say our vows and I do's we give our sappy speeches and kiss. Quick like I said after that there is a dance and everything.
After for ever Justin comes and asks I I'm ready to go and i am it's already almost 5 and our flight is at 6 so we need to leave an I don't know were we are going but that is fine.
I give everyone a hug and we speed off to our honeymoon and to the rest of our life together

The book is coming to a close the next chapter is the last I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it
Vote, share, comment tell me what you think
Was it 👎 or 👍 maybe 👌
Your blueeyedqueen1999