chapter 7

All editing goes to 

Changing into a work outfit, I decide that I am gonna wear my pair of leather skinny jeans. I don't know why he doesn't want me to use the dress code, the manual says: no booty shorts, no half tops, and no old clothes. I'm in dress code, I put then on and do the skinny jean hop jumpy thingy then I put on a tank, looking thingy and white blazer. I go into my closet and grab a pair of brownish tan heels then go get Angel, ready. My schedule has been: get ready, get Angel ready to go to Becka's, get smoothie, and go to work.

When I get to work today, I go and tell Justin that I am here.

"Come in" when I walk in he doesn't even look up from his phone.

"I'm here"

"Okay, just type those things up and tell me how many meetings I have today."

"Okay"

I go and start typing up the files. I swear this guy does this stuff in purpose and check the meetings he has for today.

I see he has one for

10:30

1:30

3:15

At lunch time I go down to the cafe and get my food. I go sit with Alex, I'm getting a soda for Alex and I when Justin comes down and finally sees what I'm wearing. I walk back over to Alex hmm I wonder if I can make him jealous. I sway my hips a little as im walking over to Alex, then I touch his shoulder when I give him his drink.

"So you were telling me about your date?" I ask him

"Yes, well this guy the other week at a club asked me out, so tonight is our second date."

"Ahhhh what is his name must I pray everything out of you?"

"Mark" he says "ah Justin is heading this way" he whispers in my ear.

"Miss. Carter I thought I told you no skinny jeans."

"Well Mr. Jenkins they aren't against the dress code so I could care less what you said."

"Alex I'll talk to you later" I stand up and walk towards the trash can, then towards the elevator, while I'm walking there are wolf whistles. Then one guy gets really brave and grabs my ass.

"Bad mistake buddy" I hiss out.

Then grabs his arm and twist it around his head and squeeze his hand until I hear it cracking.

"If you ever touch a woman like that again and I hear about it. I will personally find you and chop your dick off and shove it down your throat." I say then I step on his foot and smash it down hard and move it back and forth like his foot was a cigarette. I fix my blazer and walk to the elevator thank God for self defense lesson just as the elevator door is about to close Justin walks in when the doors close he starts yelling at me.

"What the hell Lisa I told you not to wear those."

"Why the hell not they are fine I'm in dress code" I yelled back at him.

"Because they make me want to do this." He snaps

Then he reaches up my shirt and starts running my tummy and kissing me harshly with anger an lust then he pulls away abruptly.

"And that's so bad hmm?"

"No I've wanted to do it since I saw you again. When you snapped at me and even more so when I seen you in that sexy bra and panties set." he says grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him

"I don't understand."

"I know I'll explain everything later."

He says as the elevator doors open and we step out and go to our separate offices and I start typing again.

Around 5:30 I go and tell Justin I'm leaving.

"Okay, can I come over tonight?"

"Yeah that's fine"

"Thanks I'll tell you everything tonight."

"Okay thanks." I tell him and give him a kiss on the forehead.

I head to Becka's then I hear home. When I get home I make peanut butter chicken and watch a movie after I'm done I put on The Flash, I love this show. I watch two episodes when I'm done. I look at the clock and see it is 10:06 and Justin isn't here yet. I eat and wait for him yet I est and wait for him when I'm finish eating, I look at the clock again it's 10:30 I put in another movie and wait for him.

I wake up to Angels cries. I look at the clock it's 1:22 and Justin hasn't come yet. I changed her diaper and then hum to her and wait for her to fall asleep.

It's seem that's all I'm doing lately is waiting when she's falls asleep.

I go get my phone and try to call Justin, it rings then goes to voicemail sometimes it just a little ring then goes to voicemail like when someone's hangs up on you well at least I know he's not hurt just ignoring me I can't believe, I fell for it. I should have known he wasn't gonna come and was just messing around.

I crawl into bed and starts crying into my pillow. What is wrong with me that people enjoy hurting me. First my parents, then my husband, then my parents again because I was a failure to them by getting a divorce and being pregnant at the same time, maybe I am a failure.

I finally fall asleep around 3:30 and wake up at 5 and start to get ready. My eyes are red and puffy from crying all night. I do my routine.

When I get to my floor I knock on the door.

"Im here" I say through the door not wanting to see him.

"K" he answered well at least I know he is alive and well.

I go into my office and go through my emails, set meetings, and what not when I'm done typing up his meeting schedule for today, I take it to him.

"Come in"

When I walk in there is a brunette sitting on Justin's lap.

"Hey isn't that your ex-wife" she asks

"Yeah she is" he says dismissively

"I don't want her working here fire her or something." She wines

"No she has to work here for another two years she signed an agreement that she would."

"Well I don't like her here with you all alone."

"What scared he is gonna cheat on you? Anyways being unwanted isn't new for me so if you want cry me a river." I say with fake as her boobs then I turn around and walk out

"Maybe your unwanted because your so damn ugly."

"Amen at lease someone noticed thanks." I tell her

"No problem your welcome?" She asks confused.

After the day is done I go pick up my baby and head home. I get some ice cream and watch a movie. After I'm done, I scrape Justin's peanut butter chicken into the trash. I feel like shit. I feel like my heart is ripping into two, being pulling out and stomped on.

That is when I realized I'm making an horrible mistake and I'm falling in love with Justin.

Vote, comment tell me what you thinkWas it 👍 or 👎 maybe 👌 I was watching twilight breaking dawn pt 1 when I watched this soo I hope it is good Your blueeyedqueen1999

Was it 👍 or 👎 maybe 👌
I was watching twilight breaking dawn pt 1 when I watched this soo I hope it is good
Your blueeyedqueen1999