Chapter 15

-5 years later-
Angle is so big now at 6 years of age her younger brother Tommy who I named after my bio father is 3 I am 2 months pregnant and expecting our 3 child. We now live in the states Texas to be exact. We travel abroad slot for Justins job and we all love it.
-7 years later-
Angle is now 13 and sassy as ever she think she knows everything she only lets us call her Angle when we are home other wise we call her jas. Tommy is now 10 and is loving the idea of football right now and my youngests the twins are 8 Melissa Val and Alexia Jennifer are the boss they are so smart to they are learning there addition and subtraction and are soo great at it. My family is my life now.
-6 years later-
Jasmine is in college now and Tom is almost done with highschool but he isn't sure what he wants to do even tho Justin wants him to become a football player he loves tinker with cars and I keep telling him I will support him with whatever he decides to do. And keep telling Justin to cool it hi son will make us proud then there is Melissa and Alexia who are 14 and want to become cheerleader which there father and I ain't to cool about so they decided that they will only do cheering for Tom and his friends but Justin is still not cool with that he says our children grew up to fast which I agree with but I'm glad to see them grown up. My mother at 63 is a English teacher at the local school which the twins say is just embarrassing and I think it's funny. Kat my niece who is 34 got her degree in design and is a clothes designer. My brother Alex got married about 8 years back and is happily married to his high school sweet heart and have a child on the way which I don't understand but ok.
Justin and I are still in love like we were when we got married the first and second time. We travel less but Justin is taking me to Rio for our 18 year anniversary in a month I feel like a queen I never expected my life to turn out like this.
Jake got married to his secretary and we are not sure if they are completely happy so I'm worried i do know for a fact that he only got married because he had to...
And Jackie well we haven't heard from her in a month but that's normal she goes to third world countrys for months on end she became a dr and it's her mission to save the world.
Sally and Frank come to Texas a month in summer a month in winter and our relationship has really grown the twins say it's weird to have 3 Grandma's but they secretly love it.
I love the feeling of family my family loves me and I love them I never knew that I could love so many people.

So my book has come to a end. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it into a series yet but I will let you know when I decided.
Vote, share, comment tell me what you think
Was it 👎 or 👍 maybe 👌
Your blueeyedqueen1999