Chapter 9

All editing goes to 

Lisa

I wake up and get ready. I put on makeup which I haven't been doing lately. I don't need concealer becuase I slept well last night.

I go and find clothes to wear, I pick (outfit at the bottom).

Then I go wake up the men that are sleeping here becuase 1) we are leaving in half an hour and 2) Jake was here.

No it's not becuase I feel more comfable with Justin under the same roof as me or becuase he got down and gave me puppy eyes, pouting while begging to stay.

Who am I kidding yes that was why I let them stay.

I go into the kitchen and get two glasses out if the cupboard and get the water out of the fridge. Then I go into living room and gently roll Justin off the couch and dump the water on him. Then do the same to Jake. I high tail out of the living room into Angels room. I pick her up and change her diaper and starts changing her when the boys burst into the room.

"She is still sleeping if you wake her up. I will choo you know what off and feed them to you. I've already changed her diaper now if you wake her it will be your bloody part, understood?"

"Yes now did you spill water on us?" They both say at the same time.

"No why?", I say 'confused' and turned around.

"Oh my what did yall do to each other." I say.

"I hope you didn't get my couch wet boys." I say 'angry'.

"I don't know but I'm going to take a shower." Justin stats and walks out of the room.

"Did you dump water on us." Jake asks

"No, why would I do that to you. I would do that to Justin but not you Jake."

"I don't know."

"Well I'll tell you something if you promise not to say anything?"

"Promise"

"Well Justin was up this morning drinking water. When I went in there to get the coffee ready he was only in his boxers."

"No shit he was dressed this morning laughing on the floor."

"Well we have our prep."

"We sure do."

After I'm done with Angel. I hand her to Jake and then go into the bathroom. I check to make sure that Jake isn't looking.

"I knew you couldn't resist my baby."

Me head snaps around and there is Justin in only a towel, with water dripping down his abs

Yummy

"Oh my gosh I thought you were in the shower still."

"I only take five mintues"

"Oh well I just wanted to tell you that Jake said he was the one to dump water on you but you have to swear you won't tell anyone."

"I swear"

Hehehe tehehe this is some funny shiznet.

Oh this is gonna be a great day. I'm already having fun after we leave. I have no idea were we are going. Justin is driving and im riding shotgun. Jake wanted to watch Angel sleep but is only playing on his phone. I think he wanted to play matchmaker but whatever. I'm fine with it.

We pull up to the work and when I say the park I mean the park that Justin and met at, we were both running. I act like I forgot what this place means to us and climb out and go get the stroller.

"Great idea for the park thing." I hear Jake say in a hushed tone.

"Yeah but I don't think she even remembers." Great he bought it.

"Dude don't you know any girl or woman, no matter how many times she denies it. She will always remember every piece of the memories, no matter how much she tries to forget it. It will always be there. She remembers alot but she won't want you to know that." Jake tells him and I slam the trunk F you Jake don't be telling him that shiznet.

______________________________________________

Justin

"I don't know man maybe that stuff works on girls, who love and dig you. You heard her, our only common connection is Angel. I love her but tha isn't a common connection."

"Dude take care of Lisa you might not her long"

"WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN"

"What do you mean what do I mean please tell me you haven't notice you work with her everyday fucking day and I've out seen her this little bit last night and this morning."

"What are you talking about." I snap

"She's sick bro. Look at her. She's really skinny and pail she wears slot of makeup to hide it. I've seen her medications in her cabinet. Come on bro she looks really sick and don't me you haven't seen it."

"Really I didn't even-" I stopped because Lisa opens the door.

"Don't mind m I'm just getting out daughter. I'll wait until your done over there on that bench." She says grabbing Angel and closing the door.

"Justin bro tell me you weren't about to say you haven't noticed."

"I was, I really haven't noticed."

"No wonder yall are divorced besides the obvious reasons of mom wanting to kill her. I mean you love her but bro you ain't in love with her until you fall in love with her nothing is gonna work."

Jake tells me and climbs out of the car.

I didn't know there was a difference. I climb out of the car and walk towards Lisa. We're gonna have a great weekend.

All in all we went to the park, went swimming and of course we went shopping all day today. Lisa wanted to shop for winter clothes. She looked so beautiful modeling for us in her clothes and Jake was right. She has lost slot of weight instead of wearing a medium, she now wears xsmall. I can't believe I never noticed this. I'm really worried about her now. I bought Lisa her favorite kind of chocolates and flowers. So this weekend we hung out and had a blast

What ya think? Love, hate?Is it 👎 or 👍 maybe👌Vote, comment tell me what ya thinkYour blueeyedqueen1999

What ya think?
Love, hate?
Is it 👎 or 👍 maybe👌
Vote, comment tell me what ya think
Your blueeyedqueen1999