~How You Met~

This book was written before Ross was divorced, so in no way is this to hurt Ross by making him single. Ross is a wonderful person. This book was also written in the time that game grumps had Barry and Kevin. Seeing as now that game grumps is more Arin and Dan (and Ross occasionally), I will still have Barry because to me, he is still apart of it. I had already made a chapter addressing that Kevin left so I will not be writing more of his parts unless it is highly suggested. Every male in this story is single, and it is not intended to be rude or hurtful towards them. I'm going to try my absolute best to make the reader is neither gender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arin Hanson

You had just recently moved to Glendale, California, in search of a new job. You had been great childhood friends with Danny Avidan. And lucky for you, Danny was working for the Game Grumps, and they just so happened to be looking for a new editor. Danny knew you we're good at editing, seeing as you have shown him all of your work in previous years on his NSP videos so, he thought this would be the perfect job for you.

After finding a place and settling down in your new apartment, and after you have brought in all of your stuff from your car, you finally lay down on your sloppily made bed and fall asleep.

The next morning you woke up groggily, you check your phone to see 6 unread messages from Danny. Most of them consisted of "Are you awake?" . The last one consisted of him asking that you should come down to the office to meet everyone. After laying in bed for another several minutes, you finally get up and open your phone to respond to Danny.

You: Hey Danny, yea I'm awake now, yesterday was just such a long day. Had to bring all of my shit from my car to my apartment, which is on the second floor. So R.I.P to me.

Sent 10:29 am

Read 10:32 am

Danny: Hey that's fine! Also, you could've asked me for help ya silly! Did you read my earlier message about coming to the office?

You: Yea I did, I'll be there around noon if that's fine. I gotta get changed and get ready. Ya know the normal shit that normal people do lol.

Danny: Alrighty, I'll tell everyone then. And that's around our lunch break so it's perfect timing to get to know everyone. I'll see you then (Nickname)! Miss ya shorty!

You: Miss ya to ya fucking giant, cya then. :)

You place your phone down and get up from the bed. You then stretch and yawn. After that, you look at yourself in the mirror and see that your hair is all over the place.

"Yea I definitely need to get ready, I look like a mess." You say to yourself.

You then grab some clothing from your dresser and take your phone off the charger, then you head to the bathroom. You start taking a shower, after you've gotten in and turned on the water, your phone rings.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," you say as you open the shower curtain. You look at the device as it rings. It's just a telemarketer calling. "Fuck's sake of course it's nothing important."

You finally get out of the shower around 11 am. As soon as you get out of the shower and dressed, you start heading towards the kitchen and make some food. After you're finished eating, you open your phone to look at the time. It's 11:33 am, and the office is 25 minutes away.

"Shit I need to leave in like 2 minutes." You say as you get up and put your dishes in the sink. You grab your phone, wallet, and car keys, and head out to the office.