~First Date~

It's ya boi. Back at it again.
~~~~~~~~~~

Arin Hanson

You had a day off today, so you were spending your time at home cleaning. You were jamming out to your favorite music while dusting your house. You were playing the music from your phone when you heard it start to ring it wasn't a surprise. It had been going off here and there interrupting you. You looked at it to see the Caller ID. It was Arin's phone number. You lifted your phone and answered the call.

"Hey, Arin! What's up?" You said cheerily. 
"Someone's happy today. But I called to ask if you wanted to go on a date later tonight?" He asked confidently. You smiled widely.
"The Arin Hanson is asking me out on a date? What an honor sir!" You said jokingly. "Of course, what time? I've been cleaning my house all day, so I need to make sure I take a shower." You ask. You hear Arin chuckle on the other end.
"You're such a dork. Be ready by 8 pm, I'm coming to pick your silly ass up." Arin says. You take a gander at your clock and see that it's 5 pm, you have 3 hours to get ready. 
"You got it chief. See ya then!" You say sweetly.
"See ya soon," Arin says as he hangs up the call.

You finished up your dusting and put your tools away. You'd do moping sometime tomorrow. You went to your closet to go get a change of clothes for when you get out of the shower. You make your way over to the bathroom and turn the water on in the shower.

Once you finish your shower it's 6:30 pm. You get changed into your favorite clothing, put on deodorant and perfume. You assemble all of your belongings in a small purse, ready to grab for when you leave. You take out your phone from your pocket, you open it and go onto social media for a little bit. After about an hour of scrolling, you get a text from Arin saying he's on his way to your house. You grab your purse and put your shoes on, once done you exit your front door. You sit out on your front porch as you wait for Arin to arrive.

After about 10 minutes he arrives in your driveway. You get up and walk to his car as he waves at you. You sweetly wave back as you open the passenger side door. You get in and sit down.

"You look beautiful," Arin says as he looks at you up and down. You chuckle and blush.
"Thanks, you look rather handsome yourself." You reply. Arin smiles lovingly. "Where are we going to eat? You never told me?" You question. 
"It's a surprise you silly goose," Arin says with a smirk. You roll your eyes jokingly.

Arin happened to take you to a local restaurant, where you both had a wonderful time. Both chatting and eating.

Danny Avidan

You were recording another video for your channel today as your phone dinged.
"Excuse me, phone! I'm trying to record here!" You said jokingly. You looked at the message on your phone and saw it was from Dan. You realized that your editor was going to have to cut out a couple of minutes.
"I'm sorry but ur gonna have to cut some of this out." You laugh. You look at Dan's text that says to meet him at the park at 6 pm. In the secluded area that you both were sat at the one day. You wonder why but you go with it anyways. It's only 4 pm, all you have to do is finish your video up and then get ready. That's more than enough time.

You finish up your video and send it to your editor. It's now 5 pm, so you decided to get a quick shower and get ready to leave. You end up leaving about 15 minutes earlier, but surprisingly there was traffic so you ended getting there on time. You went through some bushes to get to your little secluded area.

When you entered you saw a nice little picnic blanket, food, and drinks. With your favorite tall man sitting there.
"You could've told me this was a date, you dork." You chuckle as you sit down across from him. He smiles at you as he gets more comfortable.
"Well I wanted to surprise you, so... surprise!" He said cutely. He was so precious at times. You giggled at his cuteness.