~Are We, Official?~

Uh, it's boi. Skinny penis. Back at it again with another updated chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arin Hanson

You were at your desk editing the new Game Grumps episode of Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You cut the video down to a usable size, added some effects, and finished it up rather quickly. Arin had wandered into the mini kitchen of the office without you noticing, so you went to stand up and stretch and noticed him. You continued to stretch and crack your back. Your spine made a similar sound to a zipper which caught Arin's attention. "You good over there? That sounded painful." Arin asks with a smile. "Quite the opposite, it felt nice since I haven't moved an inch in the last hour." You say as you walk over to the counter across from Arin. "Whatever you say, man." He says with a chuckle. Your stomach growls loudly catching a glance from Arin. "Someone's hungry." He says. "Starving." You reply. "Wanna grab something to eat with me? I was thinking about getting Subway or something." He suggests. "Sure, I'd be down for that." 

You and Arin walk to the front door of the office and exit. You walk outside and hop into Arin's car. Thankfully Subway wasn't super far away, so you didn't have to sit in agony as you starve. When you and Arin arrived at the building, you walked in and ordered your food. Arin offers to pay for the both of you, once you receive your food you both sit down at a table together. "So, I'm gonna take the opportunity to ask this while I have you here. But would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks nonchalantly. "Caught me off guard a little bit there Hanson. But of course. I've been waiting for you to ask me that." You said with a smile. Arin takes your hand into his and kisses it softly. "Good. I thought now would be a better time than never, ya know?" He says as you nod. "You're such a dork." You say as Arin chuckles. "At least now I can share my weird anime obsessions with someone." You say, "You did that before we started dating you weirdo." Arin points out. "I guess that's true." You laugh.

Danny Avidan

You were recording a horror game at your desk when all of a sudden you heard a knock at your door. You jumped in fear at the sound and quickly paused your game. "I'll be right back," You said to the camera. You get up from your seat and walk to your front door, only to be greeted by Danny. "Jesus Christ dude, you scared the shit outta me. I was recording a scary game." You say while laughing. He chuckles cutely, "Sorry about that, I just wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie together? Of course after your recording." He suggested. "Oh definitely, lemme just finish up here and I'll knock on your door then." You say sweetly. "Sounds good, seeya then." He says as he starts walking to his door. "See ya inna little." You reply while closing your door. 

You finish up your game quickly and say your goodbyes to the camera. You grab your phone to bring with you to Danny's. You knock on his door as you wait for him to open it. Not a second later does he open it and greet you. "So what movie are we watching?" You ask entering his apartment. "Well, I have a couple. If you wanted to we can totally have a marathon of Lord of the Rings." He suggests. "Dude I fucking love Lord of the Rings." You say enthusiastically as you sit down.  His eyes light up as he grabs the movies, "Are you serious?" He says with the widest smile. "Hell yea dude!" You reply. "Damn I just fell in love with you ten times harder." He says sweetly. "Well then ask me out, you dork." You say. "Well, in that case, you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Hell yea." You say giggling. "God your so cute." He says walking over to you and kissing your forehead.

Ross O'Donovan

It was another one of those days that you and Ross had spent time on the phone together. Talking about things, sharing memes. Ross had lent you a spare VR setup, saying that he was making a surprise for you in VRChat. Today was finally the day that he had gotten everything done and the anticipation was killing you. "CAN I JOIN YETTT." You said loudly into the mic across discord. "Jesus Christ you're gonna blow out my eardrums. Yes, you can join you dweeb." He says. You quickly hit the join button on Ross's profile. You spawned into a little dimly lit area with Ross. It seemed like a nice little living room. "Alright now, what's the surprise." You say impatiently. "Go into your avatars, you should see it almost immediately. And then there should be another surprise. When you follow me." He says. You open your avatar menu and find an avatar named "gift <3". It's a monster version of yourself. "Oh my god, I love this avatarrrrr. Holy fuck Ross." You say as you equip it. "Alright now that you got that equipped, follow me." He says as he gestures for you to follow. 

You follow him closely behind as he leads you outside. He leads you to a dimly lit picnic table that has fake food on it. He brings out a notepad and writes on it, of course, there isn't any actual writing. "Here I wrote a note for you." He says as he equips a paper. "Are we passing notes like we're in high school?" You say jokingly as he laughs. "Yea it says your a doody-head." He says as he turns the note around and it says, "Will you go out with me?". "Oh my god, Ross your such a cheesy little shit. Of course, I'll go out with you." You say giggling. 

Barry Kramer

Mark's been dragging you back and forth to the grump space for god knows what. But it gives you more of a chance to talk to Barry. So while Mark was off doing his own thing, you wandered over to Barry's desk. You grabbed a chair and sat next to him as he edited a game grumps video. "Hey, shorty, what'cha doing here?" He asks as he turns toward you in his chair. "Mark dragged me along for something. I have no idea what. But he wandered off so I just decided to wander over here. Just wanted to see how my favorite person was doing." You say as you sit criss-cross apple sauce. "Awe I'm your favorite? Well, you're my favorite too." He says sweetly. "I'm doing fine, I'm just a little tired. I've been editing for the last couple of hours." He responds to your previous statement. "I edit for Mark most of the time so I totally get that. Also, I can't be your favorite person when your already my favorite person. Beanstalk." You say chuckling. 

"Well, you could be my girlfriend if that makes you feel better." He says, "You smooth motherfucker." You reply. "I'll take you up on that offer. As long as you provide me with all the cuddles and kisses I want. Deal?" You say holding your hand out. "Deal." He says taking your hand and shaking it. He gets up out of his chair and kisses you sweetly on the forehead. "You missed genius." You say jokingly, "Sorry my aim is a bit off today." He replies as he gives you a kiss on the lips.