~How He Proposes To You~

Arin Hanson

Arin had taken you to Disney World during vacation from the Grump space. You had been walking around and enjoying the rides all day when suddenly Arin told you to close your eyes in front of a fountain. You became confused but closed your eyes willingly, placing your hands on your face. You could here Arin fumbling with something, you suddenly heard a camera go off. "Open your eyes sweetheart," Arin says as you remove your hands from your face. Arin was down on one knee in front of you. "You have made me the absolute happiest these past few years. And it would mean the world to me to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you marry me?" He asks swiping his hair out of his face. You stand there shocked and nod your head fast. You start to tear up as you hold your shaking hand out to accept the ring. Arin stands up and places it on your finger, he then places his hands on your cheeks and kisses you passionately. You can hear a crown of people whooping and cheering for you.

Danny Avidan

Danny had taken you with him on tour so you didn't have to feel alone while he was gone. But what you didn't know is that he had a surprise for you. After singing a romantic cover song he asked you to come out on stage. You shyly walked out on stage as everyone cheered for you. Suddenly Danny when down on one knee as Brian threw him a small black box. Danny spoke into the mic, "Will you marry me?" He asks as he puts the microphone close to you. "Absolutely." You say as the crowd goes absolutely berserk. 

Ross O'Donovan

Ross had been animating something in secret and he wouldn't allow you to see it until it was done. He said it would be the best surprise of your life. So while you were watching TV on the couch Ross called you to his office. So you paused what you were watching and went over to Ross. You walked into his office as he motioned for you to sit down. He pressed play on the video, it was an animation of you and him together. It was a progression of your relationship over the years and at the very end frame it said, 'Would you marry me?'. You turned around in your seat to see Ross down on one knee in front of you. "You are the cheesiest mother fucker. Of course, I'll marry you." You say as you lean in to kiss him. Once you release from the kiss he places the ring onto your finger. 

Barry Kramer

Mark and Barry had been planning a surprise for you while you were away for a family occasion. So you arrived home today and walked into your apartment. It was dark so you swiped your hand along the wall to turn on the light switch. Once you did so, you saw confetti and streamers laid across your furniture. Mark and Barry then popped out from your recording room, "Surprise!" They yelled. Catching you off guard you jumped in fright. "Jesus christ guys. What's all this for?" You ask as Barry comes over to you and goes down on one knee. "For this, and because you're home." He says while pulling a ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" He asks as you nod happily. "Of fucking course!" You say excitedly as you except the ring graciously. You look up at Mark who had been recording the whole thing. Barry stands up as you happily cup his face and kiss him passionately. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~