~When He Uses a Pick Up Line~

Suggested by: TheOneFluffyNeko
(If you see Smut!!!! Above a name that means its a sexual pickup line)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arin Hanson

When Arin was bored, he would search up stupid stuff. So it wasn't a surprise when he came up to you with a pickup line occasionally. So today you were getting your favorite drink and you suddenly felt arms snake around your waist. And you heard your fiancé's voice in your ear. "You sexy, you fine, I really wanna make you mine." You turn around and peck Arin's lips. "But I'm already yours!" You giggle. Arin kisses you and smiles.

Smut!!!!!
Danny Avidan

Danny got home from filming, and you were on the couch covered in food wrappers and crumbs. "Damn girl, were you born on a chicken farm? Because you sure as hell know how to raise cock." Danny said as he walked over to you as you laughed. "Are you saying that cause you're happy to marry a weirdo like me? Or do you think I look attractive in my pajamas?" You say with a chuckle. Danny nodded his head in response, "Both, plus I just wanted to see your reaction to the pickup line." He said with a smirk.

Ross O'Donovan

You and Ross were cuddling on your bed, watching TV together. Ross turned his head toward you. He started to passionately kiss you on the lips. Once you two were done, Ross asked. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" Ross said with a goofy smile. You look at him with a slightly shocked and confused expression. "Where the hell did that one come from?" You say with a laugh. Ross shrugs as he snuggles up to you.

Barry Kramer

You and Barry were cuddling on the couch. You were making jokes about the show you were watching, and you kept giggling. "You know, Your so cute its distracting, but in a good way," Barry said as you giggled once again. Barry tackled you in kisses as you kept giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~