~When He Gets Sick~

Arin Hanson

Arin always went to work even when he was sick. He would make sure to wash his hands and take care of his environment so he wouldn't get others sick. But today was different, he seriously felt like shit and you felt so bad for him. You suggested that he took a half day from work and went home, you offered to take care of what he needed to finish, such as paperwork and other management jobs. He took your offer and got ready to leave. "Are you okay to drive yourself home, love?" You asked him. "Uh... Do you mind driving me home instead really quick?" He asks, "Of course baby, take the keys and start the car. I'm gonna go let Danny know that your going home early." You say throwing your keys to him and putting your phone into your pocket. He opened the door and exited, fumbling with your keys as he closed the door. You walked over to the breakroom where you knew Danny enjoyed spending his free time. You opened the door and saw Danny sitting down on the couch reading a book. "Arin is going home early, he feels like ass and I wanna make sure he doesn't wear himself out. I'll be back in a couple of minutes if anyone asks where I went." You say as Danny gives you a thumbs up. "Sounds good shorty, thanks for letting me know." He says as you wave goodbye and close the door quietly. You exit the office and hed toward your car, seeing Arin's face on the passenger side. You get in and buckle up as Arin places his hand on your thigh. "Thank you, baby. I love you." He says rubbing his thumb in circles. "You're welcome, sweetheart. I love you too." You say as you pull out of the parking space and bring him to his apartment.

You arrive at his house soon enough and you unlock his doors for him. He walks to his room almost immediately and lays down on his bed. You grab some medicine, and water for him to take. "Do you want anything to eat babe?" You call out. "No thanks," Arin says, the volume being quiet for you to hear. You grab the water and medicine and put it on his nightstand. You crouch down and pet his hair. "Here's some water and NyQuil for you. I'll come back later after work to come to check up on you okay?" You say kissing his forehead. He hums in response as you stand back up and walk out the door. You turn back to look at him before you leave, "I love you. Feel better baby." You say softly. You see that he's fast asleep, and quietly close the door.

Danny Avidan

Danny had gotten sick while on tour for Ninja Sex Party. He went to work for a couple of days but had to call off for today. He had a 10 minute power hour to film, but he just couldn't do it. Thankfully Ross was able to come in and take his place for the day. Poor Danny had been in bed all day while you were recording. So when you would take breaks, you would go inside his apartment and make sure to check on him. You opened his front door and walked over to his room. "Danny?" You knock on his door. "Hey, sugar pea." He says as you open the door. "How are you holding up baby?" You ask, "Still feel like shit, but I wouldn't mind some sweet cuddles right now." He says motioning for you to lay down with him. "Do you want anything to drink before I lay down with you? Medicine even?" You question as he nods. "Some orange juice and DayQuil please?" He asks you with a puppy dog face. "Oh my god don't do the puppy dog face on me Avidan. That shit makes me weak." You laugh as you hear Danny chuckle. "I'll remember that." He says as you exit the room to go get him his OJ and meds. 

You grab a glass from one of the cabinets as you here Danny sing softly in his room. It makes your heart beat faster just hearing him sing. You grab the orange juice from the fridge and pour it into the tall glass. You put the OJ away as you grab the DayQuil from on top of the fridge. You bring both to your sweet boyfriend in his time of need. "Thank you, baby. I appreciate it." He says sweetly. "Anything for you sweetie." You say in response.

Ross O'Donovan

Ross came back from a convention recently. He had caught what everyone likes to coin as the "PAX Plague". Even though he seemed miserable, he still continued to work at his desk on animation. You heard him cough violently, and it just hurts you to hear him that way. You get up from your seat and walk to his office. You knock on the door lightly and open it softly. "Ross baby?" You say catching his attention. "Hey, baby girl." He says looking at you. He softly places his tablet pen down and gestures for you to come toward him. You walk over to him as he hugs your legs and places his head on your stomach. "You should really take a break baby." You say playing with his hair. "Can we cuddle?" He asks softly. "Of course we can, where is this coming from?" You question. 

"I just really love you and I want you to know that." He says. "Ross you sound like your on your death bed." You chuckle as does he. "I certainly feel like it." He says as he releases from the hug. You grab his hands and pull him up from the chair. "Save your animation first, but then come with me to bed okay?" You say as Ross turns around and saves his animation on the drawing program. He intertwines both of his hands in yours as kisses you softly on the forehead. "Let's go sleep." He says as you chuckle.

Barry Kramer

You and Barry had been texting for the past couple of days since he's been home, he caught the flu from Danny when he went on tour. You decided today that you would pay him a visit so you showed up at his apartment. You knocked on his door and waited. He opened the door and was shocked to see you. "Oh hey! What are you doing here?" He says as he opens his arms for a hug. "I thought I would stop by and spend some time with you while you're away from work. Plus I missed you." You say embracing his hug. You close the door behind you as you release from the hug. "I'm feeling a little bit better, but I appreciate you coming up here. Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" He asks. "Sure, do you wanna get pizza? Are you hungry at all?" You suggest. "Ah no, not really, my stomach hasn't really been retaining a lot of food." He replies as you just nod your head. You both sit down on the couch together and pick a movie to watch on Netflix. (heh netflix and chill amirite) 

You and Barry cuddle closely as the movie plays. You make sure to get him water and medicine when he asks. Barry eventually laid down halfway through the movie, so you just climbed onto the couch and spooned with him. He ended up falling asleep leaving you trapped in his arms, so you just binged your favorite series until you fell asleep as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~