3

The day starts a bit unusual for Mishka. As she gets ups from her sleep, hangover makes her feel dizzy.

She stretches herself, while the sun rays falls on her face.

Mishka has a luxurious room of her own, one that would easily fail a 5 stsr hotel room.
She had a huge room, with big round bed in the middle.
The bed is covered with white transparent curtains.

Her floor is fully carpetted. She has a sofa set, a big dressing table and a walk in closet. The closet has a huge bathroom attached with it.

Mishka had clothes from all the costly brands.
She would shop only from Dubai, Italy, Paris.

Mishka's Dad Mr. Vikram Ahuwalia is one of india's biggest buisness tycoon.
He has several factories spread all over india.
He is a well known face internationally as well.
Mr. Vikram has a grey image due to his second marriage.

Gossips and media news reports that Mr. Vikram Ahuwalia had given divorce to Devika Sodani i.e. mishka's real mother and married Mrs. Pammi Ahuwalia solely for buisness profit.

Mrs. Pammi Ahuwalia was only daughter of Mr. Bajaj and its said that Mr. Vikram received Rs. 340 crore as a deal of marriage.

Divorce of Mr. Vikram and Mrs. Devika took a very ugly turn
Resulting in both remarrying and Dr. Vikram received mishka's custody while Mrs. Devika received mishka's real brother Vihang's custody.

"Ma'am your father is calling you downstairs", the servent inform mishka

"Daddy calling me??..is he alright?", mishka asks while the servent keeps mum

Mishka freshens up quickly, it was rare moment when her dad has called her. Even though living in the same house, mishka rarely met her father. Somerimes it would be weeks without seeing him.

She runs downstairs, he was the only person for whom mishka cared.

"Hey dad!", mishka greets her dad who does not reply

"I told your dad, what you did last night!", Mrs. Pammi speaks
While mishka looks at pammi with a dead look.

"Mishka how dare you drink and enter my house so late at night", mishka's dad screams at her making mishka a bit shocked.

"Dad, i--", mishka tries to speak

"Vikram ji she also called me             b-e-e-c-h", pammi speaks while mishka makes a arrogant face

"Its not b-e-e-c-h its bitch!", mishka corrects while mishka's father slaps her.
Pammi smiles while mishka's eyes gets filled with tears but she wasnt weak like other girls.

"Dad this women has made you mad!", mishka screams loudly while her dad looks at her angrily

"she is your mother!...respect her!",Mr. vikram shouts

"She is not my mother!..she is your wife!...she is kuhu and avay's mother!", mishka screams

"Atleast i have let you live in my house!..
Not like your mother who left you and never contacted in these 8 years!", pammi speaks while mishka stays silent.

Mishka runs to her room and closes it from inside.
There are some topics best left untouched.
But then when touched their stir lots of memories.

But unlike other girls mishka hated tears. She never cried.
For mishka tears met weakness and she hated anything that kade her weak.

To change her mind, mishka calls udita.

"Hey Udi", mishka speaks

"Hey mish!..whats up?", udita asks

"Well nothing much, whatcha doing?", mishka asks casually

"Well, i was clicking selfies!..accha what did pammi do?...let me guess....ummm....complained your dad?", udita asks while mishka chuckles.

"Yep babes!", mishka replies

"Lol!..mish did she say something about your mom.....", udita asks softly

"Udi!..lets meet i am getting bored!", mishka diverts the topic.
Mishka hated topics that made her weak.

"Umm...ok!..come and meet at Roseland cafe", udita suggest while mishka nods

"Ok then udi, meet you in an hour", mishka speaks and then cuts the call.

Mishka dresses up, she was not in any way girly. Her personality, her dressing sense, her attitude was bold with a pinch of arrogance.

But then her situations, her luxurious life and her life incident has made her that way.

Mishka goes downstairs to find pammi in the kitchen. Anger paves its way into mishka's mind.
But then revenge was what mishka loved to take.

"Hey pammi!", mishka speaka while pammi looks at her angrily

"How dare you call me by my name?", pammi asks

Mishka ignores and takes a plate made up of glass and drops it on the ground making it break into pieces.
Pammi looks angrily at mishka who smiles

"Oops!", mishka speaks and then walk out of the house.

*~~*

"Hey mish!", udita hugs mishka.

"Hey!", mishka greets while sitting on the sofa.

"Mish, which college are you planning to go?", udita asks

"Udi, obviously the best college of mumbai!...St. Lorent college!", mishka speaks

"Uh! .yeah...", udita speaks

"And both of us will go to that college only!", mishka speaks

"Obviously mish!..we have been together for 12 years!..", udita smiles

"Yep!..the only girl who can handle my tantrums!", mishka speaks while udita chuckles.

"Lol mish!..there is more than just tantrums and arrogance...there is a little innocent girl in you but sadly you have cagged her inside you..", udita speaks

"Udi!..please stop this moral lecture, i feel sleepy!", mishka speaks while udita rolls her eyes.

Udita Seth is daughter of Karan Seth, he is also a buisness tycoon of india. Not as rich as Mr. Vikram, but he was also counted as top 20 buisnessman of india.

Udita has two elder brothers, Ayaan and Aryan. And unlike mishka, she was adored by her family being the only daughter.

Udita is soft spoken, gentle, girly and was down to the earth. She loved all things girly and was facinated by anything pink.

Even though beings poles apart, mishka and udita were best friends from past 12 years.

"Ok!..waiter?", udita calls the waiter who quickly comes to their VIP table

"Yes madam?", waiter asks

"Umm...one small lava cake and one strawberry shake and mish.
....you will take black coffee right?", udita asks while mishka nods.

Udita stays silent for few moments and then tries to speak again.

"Mish, why dont you try to contact your mother once?", udita asks

"Stop it udita!..i have told you i hate that women and for me she is dead!", mishka screams and leaves the cafe angrily.

*~~*

Hey guys!

How was the chp?

What do you feel about mishka's father Mr. Vikram?

What do you feel about mishka's step mother Pammi ?

What do you feel about mishka?

Hope you guys loves the chp!

Stay tuned!

Lov u guys! ♡

See ya!