12

Mishka's POV

I reach the venue with veer. Its one of the most premier hotel of Pune, CountryInn.

"Weren't we planning to have just a cup of coffee?", i ask

"Yep!..but then who goes out with a girl, like you for just a cup of coffee?", he winks at me again.

"I am here for just a cup of coffee...got it?!", i give a stern reply

"Oh come on! Mish!", he winks placing his hand behind my back.

I slap his hand, while he withdraws his hand with a loud, "ouch!".

"Stay in your limits Mr!", i speak angrily

"Ohk...ohk!..chill!..miss!", he replies

Ignoring him, i enter the hotel. Its grand and posh with royal interiors. Its lighted, with big chandelier in the centre of the hall.

The guard leads us to a table, i am about to pull the chair, when veer pulls chair for me.

"Please be seated miss", he smiles.

I sit, while a waiter hands us menu card of that hotel. I look through the menu.

"You decide!", he speaks

"Umm...veg sizzlers with noodles", i reply

"Ok mish!..waiter!..Waiter!", he calls the waiter.

"Listen don't call me mish!..only udita can call me!..ok?", i speak rudely.

"Umm....ok...sorry", he replies

Oh god!.this guy, i felt like slapping him but then i control my anger. For vihaang, i have to just control myself.
A waiter comes near our table, to take our order.

"Sir, Madam...what will you like to order?", waiter asks us

"Umm...2 plate veg sizzlers with noodles and 2 vanilla milkshakes", veer orders while i smile.

"Veer, you promised me coffee!", i reply

"Coffee next time!..that i can keep asking for more!", he winks at me

"Haha...very funny!", i frown angrily

"Mish...i mean mishka...listen..i am keeping your secret!..at least i can expect that much!", he winks

"Fine!", i reply and open my whatsapp...i see dozen of messages by udita.

Udita:- mishka whr r u?
Udita:- care to reply!
Udita:- mish!..whr d fuck r u?
Udita:- go to hell!
Udita:- i hate u...bye!

I cant take it anymore..sometime its too tough for me to take control of her melodrama.

Me:- udita..its for him..

Her reply comes soon enough..

Udita:- veer knows your brother?

Me:- I will tell you everything, but not now..ok?

I close my whatsapp to look at veer who is constantly staring at me.

"What?", i ask irritated

"Nothing..i like your smile", he replies

"Stop buttering....this is just a deal date...keep your romantic looks to yourself!", i reply

"Ok...chill!", he replies a bit angrily

*~~*

Akash's POV

I reach class quite early today..its 7:30 a.m while our class starts at 8:a.m..

I take the front seat, as i love to understand the lecture as nicely as possible.

Next me sits rohit, he is also one of the early comers of our class..and a really good student and currently my only good friend in the college.

"He bro!..", he smile while i smile back.

Suddenly i see gauri comming towards me, she is wearing a light blue kurti with black leggings, paired with silver jumka and silver bracelet.
Her curly hair and dimples compliment her look.

"Hey! Akash!...", she hugs me while i shiver under her closeness.

"He..hey!", i stammer, mentally slapping myself

Even though i have lived in delhi...i have never been so close to any girl and it feels weird.

"Whos he?", she asks in her bubbly voice pointing at rohit who is smiling and constantly looking at gauri..

"Gauri, this is rohit...he is also from delhi....and rohit....this is gauri , she is from orissa!", i speak introducing them both while both of them have a handshake.

"Thats so cool!", she giggles

"Where are you sitting?", rohit asks

"Umm...donno!", she makes a puppy face.

"Come sit with us....we teo only are sitting", i speak while she nods a yes happily and sits next to me.

Suddenly a faculty enters the room...i didnt even realise that its 8:00 am.

"Good morning student!", he speaks while we reply with a cheerful," Goodmorning in response"

He then starts to teach, suddenly there is a knock at the door..

"May i come in!", thats veer my roomate

"Come in...be quick!", professor dev replies

Veer sits next to me, he had a grin on his face.
He open his notebook and keep its on the table and then he switches on his phone keeping it under the table and starts messaging someone.

Its 8:10 when mishka and udita, come towards the door.

"May i enter?", udita asks politely

"Come in...get in fast!", professor says

As mishka enters she looks at my direction....her eyelashes flicker while her lips move softly...surely it must be some lewd word for me..
But suddenly i see veer winking at her

I am also dumb!..why will see look at me!..it must be "i love you" or something for veer.

I give my attention back to professor who is busy explaining us with his weird explanation and weirder slides.

Gauri yawns while i yawn too as yaen is contagious.
She giggles at this.

"What happened?", i whisper

"You are bored too, right?", she asks with her dimpled smile

"Not really", i reply still looking at professor

"After, class lets have pani puri!", she replies

"Umm...ok!!", i reply while gauri lets out a big grin.

*~~~*

Hey guys!

How was the chp?

Did you guys liked it?

my holidays starts!!..so now i will update regularly!!

Like, comment and do share if u liked my story!

Lov u guys!

See ya! ♡