Chapter 3: Truth or dare?

Your P.O.V:

You smiled at the boys as you walked into their house. They showed you their living room where you were staying, and you couldn't help but say, "You have a gamecrab?" Sam smiled. "Yeah." You grabbed a controller. "Can we play?" Taurtis and Sam looked at each other. "Please?" You said, trying to sound SUPER whinny. "You're going down!" Taurtis said as he grabbed a controller. Sam grabbed one too. "Winner gets to pick what to do next!" You all played a round of racing, which ended in Taurtis winning. "CHEATS!" You screamed at him, laughing. "YEAH YOU CHEATER!" Sam said, joining me. Taurtis said dramatically, "Ok, you caught me. Send me to the death chair now!" All three of us broke into laughter. When we stopped you said to Taurtis, "Ok you won. What are we doing now?" He winked at you and said in a flirty tone, "Truth or dare."

Taurtis' P.O.V:

I winked at her and said in a very flirty tone to make the feeling even more romantic, "Truth or dare." She giggled and said, "I can see you still are a ladies man!" She said, "Ok, I'll go first." Sam said, "Truth or dare, Y/N?" She said quickly, "Truth!" He thought about it for a minute and said, "Is it true that.....you've kissed someone?" Her face turned into a dark shade of red. "Yeah, I've kissed someone." "How many times?" "Once." "Who was it?" I knew that she was afraid to tell him. "It w-was..." She hesitated. "Come on, tell me!" He whined. "It was Taurtis." She immediately bowed her head down and was staring at her shoes. I was doing the same thing.

Sam's P.O.V :

I couldn't believe it! Taurtis and Y/N kissed watch other? Plus Taurtis never told me?! Shock and disbelief filled my body. I got up and said, "I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight." A while later I woke up to the sound of Taurtis trying to sneak in. I looked at my phone. 1:15 in the morning. I turned around and fell asleep.