Chapter 6: The lockdown and Dom

Sam's P.O.V:

I noticed that both of them were blushing a lot when they shook hands. I may have a crush on her, but I ship it. I thought of a way to show them that they should be together! Sure, she may go out with Grian, but I just want her to be happy. When we were crossing the street I said, "Let's get in pairs of two to cross the street. I call Taurtis!" I say, grabbing Taurtis' hand with a tight grip. "Sam! Let me go!" Y/N looked at me, and said, "So I have to hold hands with Grian?" She said, a deep red blush attacking her face. "Yup." She and Grian held hands and looked at each other. I was still holding hands with Taurtis when we walked in, and surprisingly she was still holding hands with Grian. "Sam let go NOW!" Taurtis said, trying every way to get me to let go, but he gave up once we got to the lockers. He knew I was not caring about us holding hands. Dom walked up to us and said, "Hey bunny boy, I didn't know you and headphones were gay." Y/N stood up to him and said, "What's wrong with liking your own gender? Are you a hater on those kind of people? You know that hating them is worse than being them?" Dom stood there, confused and said, "Well, why would I believe you, little girl? I bet no one else would agree with you!" Sookie stood next to her and said, "I agree with her! I like my own gender, and I'm not afraid to admit that!" Soul owl said, "Me too!" Before I even blinked, Dom had the whole class turned on him. "Okay, okay, geez. Sorry bunny boy, didn't mean to offend you." Then the bell rang and we all went to class. 

Y/N's P.O.V: 

After the argument with Dom we all went to class. Ms.Okami started talking about how on Friday we were going to have a dance! She was taking questions and replying when suddenly Mr. Rowan ran in and yelled, "EVERYONE GET INTO THE CORNER! NOW!" We all sped to the corner and asked, "What's going on?" Rowan made the hand symbol to sush, and we all went dead quiet. We closed the window curtains, locked the doors, and turned off the lights. Suddenly we heard someone hitting all the doors and yelling, "OPEN UP!" I silently cried as I heard Silly's voice on the other side of the door say, "Put the gun down, sir." Then, three gunshots were heard as Silly started screaming. I took Grians hand and held it close to mine. Then I blacked out. Please let this be over...