Chapter 10: New students?

~Time skip to Thursday (Day before dance)~

Y/N's P.O.V:

All four of you were pretty excited to be back in school again after the two days. Especially yesterday since all you did was clean. You were holding a box with a necklace inside, Grian had a get well soon card, Sam had a bunch of carrots, and Taurtis had a teddy bear. You all were talking about the dance tomorrow when you walked into the classroom. You saw Silly sitting there with a blank expression, connected to some bags. You walked up to her and said, "Hey Silly! How are you feeling?" She looked at you and said, "I'm feeling better than yesterday. Still hurts though." "Well I'm glad your feeling better, and thanks for being so brave and risking your life for us." Taurtis said, smiling at her, obviously trying to make her feel better. "Hey Silly, I got you some carrots." Sam said, then did a little, awkward giggle. Grian put the card next to some other ones, Sam put the carrots on the empty desk next to hers, Taurtis handed her the teddy bear, and you put the box on the table in front of her. "What's this, Y/ N?" She said, leaning forward to open the box. She opened it and saw the necklace. It was a golden chain with a dark blue heart. "Y/ N, you got this for me? Thank you!" She smiled at you, gaining a sparkle in her eye. You guys sat back down in your regular seats and talked about the dance. "So Y/ N, who are you going to go with?" Grian said, looking at you. "I'm planning to ask him after school." You said, knowing the blush was already crawling up your face. Ms.Okami walked in and said, "Ok class, stand up for roll call." You all stood up, and you felt something was different. You just couldn't tell what it was. "Silly?" "Here." Ms.Okami started. "Ellen?" "Among the living." "Dom?" "Yeah yeah, I'm here." "Sookie?" "Here!" "Soul owl?" "Here!" "Yuki?" "Here like always!" "Sam?" "Here." "Taurtis?" "Hi Ms.Okami!" "Grian?" "Present." "Y/ N?" "Max?" There was silence. "Ross?" Silent again. Finally Yuki spoke up and said, "They both moved to America." That's what was different! You knew something was different, and that was what it was. "Oh, well, in order to keep the number of boys and girls in balance, we need two more boys." Okami said, checking a paper. "I know who and they'll be here by lunch."