Chapter 8: A kiss and a fortune

Sam's P.O.V:

I heard her and Taurtis say goodnight as I was lying down. She climbed up to where Just was and smiled at me while blushing. "Hi." "Hi." "Sam, I'm sorry for everything that I've done." "Dont sweat it Y/ N. It's ok." She turned around so she wasn't facing me and said, "I just feel so bad for everything." "Y/N, really, it's ok." "Ok. Thanks for forgiving me." "I could never stay mad at you, Y/ N." "You're too sweet." She turned around and was looking at me, smiling. I couldn't help myself on what I did next. I pulled her into me and I kissed her. I let go of her and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were wide and she just stared at me. "Sam did you just-" I cut her off. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know what came over me and suddenly before I knew it I was missing you, and I'm extremely sorry!" She turned on her Sadie away from me, and I did the same. I woke up the next day to find out that she went to Taurtis' bunk in the middle of the night. I really know how to screw up a friendship.

Y/N's P.O.V:

Out of nowhere when we were talking Sam kissed you. You were filled with shock when suddenly he started apologizing. You couldn't reply. You just couldn't. You couldn't exactly think straight either. When you knew Sam fell asleep, you went to Taurtis' bed. He woke up and said, "Y/ N, What are you doing?" "I can't sleep next Sam." "Why?" "I can't tell you." He just shrugged and made room for you. You lied down next to him and tell asleep. You woke up the next morning and were confused. 'Why am I next to Taurtis? I thought Sam and I were bunking.' Then you remembered about what happened last night. You walked into the bathroom carefully trying to not wake anyone up. You changed into the school uniform and made breakfast. After the four of you ate Taurtis said, "We have no school today because of what happened, so what do we do today?" You immediately said, "My luggage got lost in the airport, so I need to go to the mall to get new clothes." You all agreed to have a mall day so after everyone finished getting ready you all left. When you guys walked in you saw Ellen sitting at a booth. "Hey Ellen! What are you doing here?" You asked, trying to be cheerful despite of what happened. "I work here." "What do you do?" "I tell people their fortunes." "How much?" "For all of you, a lot." After you all paid Ellen said, "Ok. Sam, in the near future under pressure you will reveal a very private secret," You and Sam exchanged looks. "Taurtis, you will not pay attention to your decisions and make a bad one. Grian, you get what you want because Taurtis didn't want it. Y/ N..... your going to go to a place to feel better, but bad luck and tragedy WILL come to you." You hoped that she was joking, but something made you think that she wasn't....

A/N: Hey guys it's me interrupting the story again! Anyways, I need your help. PLEASE comment down below stuff to happen. (I realised I sound SUPER needy XD) I hope you enjoy my story and comment what you think and please vote! Goodbye!