Chapter 7: Hospital stay

Grian's P.O.V:

Y/N and I were still holding hands when the lockdown happened. I looked at her and saw tears running down her face. For being a brave girl, she seemed extremely scared. Then we heard Silly talking to someone and telling them to put their weapon down. Then we heard three gunshots, and Silly screaming. I felt Y/N's hand go limp and I immediately checked her pulse. She was still alive. She probably blacked out in fear. I tried to keep her as protected as possible when out of nowhere we heard Rowan yell, "YOU SHOT MY DAUGHTER YOU MONSTER!!" Then so many gunshots were heard that I couldn't keep track. I held on to Y/N's hand as I felt Sam grab mine. I looked at him and I could see the fear in his eyes. He and Taurtis grabbed hands, as Taurtis grabbed Y/N's hand. We were a circle of friends who didn't want to die, and then we all looked at each other and bowed our heads down. One thought ran through my head, 'Please don't let anyone die. If someone HAS to die, make it me.' Then after a while the lights came back on and I was looking at Ms.Okami. She was crying. "Ok class, good news and bad news. The good news is that the man is dead and we are safe. The bad news is.....well......Silly was shot in the process and is now in the hospital. There is no school today or tomorrow as Rowan and I will be watching Silly." 

Taurtis P.O.V:

I felt so bad for Silly, Okami, and Rowan. I knew they were on the swat, but when we were walking back home I realised that Y/N didn't know. I looked at her and she seemed to be confused. She looked at me and said, "What was Silly doing in the hallway? Shouldn't she have been in the classroom with us? Also, why was Okami wearing that uniform?" I looked at her and said, "Silly,Okami, and Rowan are on the swat. They have to put themselves before us. It's part of being on the swat." "Oh." When we got home, we realised the sleep issue. "So, two of us have to share one bunk bed, one gets the other bunk, and the fourth sleeps on the couch. Grian said, "I'll sleep on the couch." I said, "So either Sam and Y/N bunk together, Y/N and I bunk together, or..." "Taurtis and I share a bunk!" Y/N giggled at how quick and excited Sam said that. "Well, Sam and I haven't really gotten off to a good start, so if it's ok with him, I can bunk with him." Sam's face turned into a big smile as he answered, "Sure, it's okay with me." We all went to our beds when Y/ N said, "Ugh. All I have to sleep in is the school uniform. Sam whatever you do, please don't rip my skirt." Sam said to her, "I have an extra T-shirt if you want to use it. Plus I also have some shorts." "Really? Thanks Sam!" She gave him a hug and said, "I'll get changed, but goodnight Grian!" "Goodnight Y/N" "Goodnight Taurtis!" I knew she had no clue that we share a room so I said, "We share the same room. You know that, right?" "Oh. Well, I'll tell you goodnight in there." She dashed off to the bathroom. When she walked into our room I was on my phone scrolling through social media. She gave me a hug and said, "Goodnight Taurtis!" I hugged her back and said, "Goodnight Y/ N." She climbed up to Sam's bunk and I heard the muffled sound of them talking. I turned off my phone and went to bed.