Chapter 11: Dates

Y/N's P.O.V:

You smiled throughout the day excited to ask the guy who you loved all this time to the big dance tonight. When it was lunch, you all went to your table with Grian next to you and Sam and Taurtis behind you guys talking. During the middle of lunch Sam asked you, "Can you move your lunch? I need to stand on the table." "Ok then..." You just said, not even questioning why. You moved the food you were eating unto your lap and Sam jumped into the table. "Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention please?" He said, as the room turned silent and stared at him. He and Taurtis nodded at each other when he said, "I have a certain message to a special girl." He got off the table and walked up to Silly. "Silly, will you go to the dance with me?" He said, as he smiled a goofy smile. Her eyes lit up. "Yes." She responded, and they hugged. Everyone was cheering except for Invader. Everyone ignored her though.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

3rd P.O.V:

Y/ N and Yuki both waited patiently at the end of gym for Taurtis. When he got out of the locker room both raced toward him. And at the same time asked him to the dance. Taurtis said, "Well... this is tough." Yuki immediately said, "You have to choose Taurtis." Taurtis was silent for about a minute than said, "I think I'll choose..."