Chapter 4: Nap time and Invader

Your P.O.V:

You felt bad about Sam and could hardly get sleep. You got a little sleep and ended up waking up still before the guys. You thought that a good way to thank them for letting you stay would be to make them breakfast. You cooked up some pancakes and put them on the table. Immediately both guys walked into the room, looking like zombies. Taurtis said to you, "You made pancakes?" You smiled and said, "Just a way of saying thanks." Sam quietly sat down and ate. You said to both of them as they were eating, "Is it ok if I got ready in the bathroom?" Taurtis smiled at you and said, "Sure." Sam only nodded. You finished eating, went to the bathroom, and got on your school uniform. You let your hair loose and put a F/C headband on. As you walked out Sam was telling Taurtis, "We have to pick him up near the school on a bus." Taurtis said, "Where will he sleep? This house can't hold 4 people unless two bunk." You walked in, and said to them, "Let's go! We're gonna be late!" You all went to the train station, and went on the train. You asked Sam to wake you up because you wanted to get a nap before school started, and he responded "Ok."

Sam's P.O.V:

She asked me if I would wake her up. I don't know where our friendship lies, but I wanted us to be at least friends. Taurtis immediately fell asleep, and so did she. 'She's so cute when she's asleep' I thought as she was asleep. 'Sam, no! She and you have the worst case scenario of friendship!' Both of them laid their heads on my shoulders. I didn't mind though. Eventually the train came to a stop and I woke them up. Taurtis yelled, "WHAT HUH?!" He said as he punched me in the eye. "OWWW!" I yelled, accidentally waking Y/N up.She perked up and said, "Whos hurt?" She immediately noticed I had my hand over my eye. "Sam! What happened?" "I woke up Taurtis." "Oh. Can you move your hand for a second?" I moved my hand to show her my eye. She said to me,"Huh. You have a nasty black eye, but that's it." Invader suddenly ran up to me and almost screamed,"WANT ME TO KISS IT?" I ran as fast as I could off the train. I saw Taurtis and Y/N run after me. I ran into the shop near school. I heard two people heavily breathing and then a conversation. "Where did he go?" I knew immediately it was Y/N. "I don't know!" Taurtis. "Why did he run like that? It was just a girl." "Her name is Invader and Sam hates her. Funny because she's in love with him." "Oh. Well, Let's keep looking."