Chapter 9: Shopping

Ellen's P.O.V:

When I was giving fortunes, I saw a vision, a scenario, for each one. When I looked at Sam, I saw him, backed against a wall, Taurtis and Grian staring at him. "Ok! I'll tell you the secret!" The vision stopped and I told Sam that he was going to reveal a secret. I looked at Taurtis. He was standing next to two people. "You have to choose Taurtis. Who is it?" "I'll choose....." I couldn't hear the name. Then I heard someone crying. I looked at Grian. "He chose the other one." "Don't worry. I'll be here for you." I knew it was the person that Taurtis turned down. Grian was smiling, so I knew he was happy. When I looked at Y/ N and saw her somewhere, crying, and then I heard her scream. I told her that something bad might happen. She looked like she was scared. Grian said to me, "Thank you." Then they moved on. I felt bad for Y/N. 

Y/ N's P.O.V:

You brushed off what Ellen said and we all went around the stores. You stopped at one that was a dress clothes store. You saw a long dress in your favorite color. You went into the dressing room and put it on. You went to the boys who were looking at suits and said, "What do you think?" All three boys stared at you until Taurtis said, "It looks amazing." "I have to agree with him." Sam said, smiling at you. Grian just stayed silent. "I think I should get this for special occasions." "I think that'd be a good idea." Grian managed to say, still looking at you. You went back into the dressing room, putting on a shirt with a panda on it, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. You paid for your dress and went outside where the boys were waiting for you. Taurtis had bought a white suit, and Grian and Sam both had a black suit. "So what now?" Taurtis said as soon as you got there. "I need to go to your house and put my clothes somewhere." You all walked home together, talking about the dance.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back to say sorry about the short chapters. I just have been going through some things and I'm just kind of not feeling the mood for writing. I'm thinking of cutting off this series because no one reads them and I don't think anyone cares, either.