Chapter 4

(A/N): 200 VIEWS ALREADY? HOW? ○3○
Here is a pitcha of pitchas cuz pitchas for chu guyz. Yay.
Again, short and sweet >~<
I need ideas guys I'm just skipping to the good stuff halp XD

Vlyad's POV-
We sat down at the table and silently slurped our coffee. Dante had insisted on paying, but I told him I should because he's the one who's been helping so much with the house. It's the least I could do. "So..." I started, attempting to make small talk.
"Yeah?" Dante took a sip of his coffee and tilted his head, questioning. "Well, what's up with you?" I asked.
"Not much. Haven't gotten much sleep recently, though. Boys have been up all night partying." Dante sighed and looked out the window. "I've actually been thinking about getting my own house, I just don't have enough money."
"Hey, you could live with me!" I blurted out suddenly, before realizing what I said.
Dante's head sharply turned my way. "What?" He asked, his icy blue eyes wide with suprise.
"I mean, I'm living alone after living with three girls, and the house is big and we could split the rent, and pnlt id you want to-" I blushed, attempting to save my outburst, but Dante interrupted me. "I'd love too live with you, Vlyad. I need a break from the guys anyways, and I'm sure it would be lonely for you to be all alone." Dante chucked and flashed me a bright smile, the kind that melts you, and his eyes sparkled. I felt my blush deepen. Why was I blushing?
"Alright, well, as soon as I get the house, you're welcomed to move in." I murmured, finishing off my coffee.
Dante nodded and looked at his watch. "Well, I got to go! I've kept you half the day, Garroth will kill me!"
"Why'd he do that?" I asked curiously.
Now it was Dante's turn to be flustered for some reason.
"Um, I was supposed to do chores! Yeah! See ya!" He practically flew out of the store.
"Wait, you're dropping me off!" I call back. Dante reappeared. "Oh yeah, oops."
Weird. I can't believe I'm moving in a new house with Dante. As friends...

Dante's POV(Didn't see that one coming did ya?!)-
Oh shoot, I was out way to long. Garroth will assume things. I mean, he knows I like his baby brother. Well, I didn't tell him or anything, but I guess I made it obvious. I do talk about him all the time. He doesn't approve of me liking him. Oh my Irene, Garroth isn't going to take kindly to me moving in with Vlyad. He won't like that at all. But I don't care. I get to move in with the love of my life! If only Vlyad knew...I pull into our driveway. "Thanks, Dante. I had fun." Vlyad smiled at me and hopped out, walking across the street to the girls house.
I enter the house to find Laurnace and Garroth laughing, running up from Travis's room. Heh, Garrance.
"Hi guys." I say meekly.
Garroth stops laughing and states me down. "What took you so long?!" He demanded.
"Relax, I helped Vlyad get a house and he treated me to coffee." I say, trying to find the best way to tell him I'm moving out.
"And it took you that long?" Garroth raised an eyebrow.
"Well, we also talked about...stuff."
"What type of stuff?"
I gulped. "Imayormaynotbemovingoutwithyourbabybrotherpleasedon'thurtme." I blurted out.
"DANTE YOU'RE DEAD!"
"MEEP!"